FE books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mina0o0

Reaction score
hey guys. I am planning to take the FE in October 2009, and I am wondering which review books are most useful, I would appreciate if the answers are based on personal experiences. Thank you in advance.

I used the book by Lindeburg and passed at my first try. I graduated from collage for 10 years to take the exam.

I used the book by Lindeburg and passed at my first try. I graduated from collage for 10 years to take the exam.
Hello, I also planning to take the FE exam. Where do i get this book "Linderbug" from? And what other study martials do you use to passed the exam. I'm a new beeie here tooo

Hello, I also planning to take the FE exam. Where do i get this book "Linderbug" from? And what other study martials do you use to passed the exam. I'm a new beeie here tooo
FE Review Manual (FERM2), 2nd Edition by

Michael R. Lindeburg, PE

You may find it on Amazon or you can go here:

http://ppi2pass.com/ppi/PPIShop

Just remember that this forum is better than the one they have.

I only studied the FE book by Lindeburg. I think if you focus on that book, it should pretty much cover most area in the morning. In the afternoon, I took civil part and that was not difficult. Good luck.

I have this book used.

Lindeburg-FE Review Manual for the General FE exam 2nd Edition

I too passed it first try after 16 years and only this book.

Email to [email protected] if you're interested.

$45 including shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back