Facebook Group for SE Exam (Buildings)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested, I have made a Facebook Group for posting questions and discussing the SE Exam. If you would like to join please post your email, here or in messages, and I will request anyone who would like to join. I had purchased the AEI Lateral (Buildings) course a year ago, but did not take the exam due to Covid. I am projecting taking the Lateral Buildings exam in April 2021. I do not have access to the course anymore but will solely be studying from their binder.

I realize it may prove difficult for everyone to coordinate with exam preparation if some are not taking the course, but anything regarding SE exam can be discussed. I myself have started studying the Wind Chapter while AEI introduces the Seismic Chapter first. I believe official start date for AEI SE course is January 9th 2021.
interested. [email protected]

If anyone is interested, I have made a Facebook Group for posting questions and discussing the SE Exam. If you would like to join please post your email, here or in messages, and I will request anyone who would like to join. I had purchased the AEI Lateral (Buildings) course a year ago, but did not take the exam due to Covid. I am projecting taking the Lateral Buildings exam in April 2021. I do not have access to the course anymore but will solely be studying from their binder.

I realize it may prove difficult for everyone to coordinate with exam preparation if some are not taking the course, but anything regarding SE exam can be discussed. I myself have started studying the Wind Chapter while AEI introduces the Seismic Chapter first. I believe official start date for AEI SE course is January 9th 2021.
I am interested! [email protected] Thanks a lot!

Interested. [email protected]

Back