Facebook Group for SE Exam (Buildings)

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have made a Facebook Group for posting questions and discussing the SE Exam. If you would like to join please post your email, here or in messages, and I will request anyone who would like to join. I had purchased the AEI Lateral (Buildings) course a year ago, but did not take the exam due to Covid. I am projecting taking the Lateral Buildings exam in April 2021. I do not have access to the course anymore but will solely be studying from their binder. 

I realize it may prove difficult for everyone to coordinate with exam preparation if some are not taking the course, but anything regarding SE exam can be discussed. I myself have started studying the Wind Chapter while AEI introduces the Seismic Chapter first. I believe official start date for AEI SE course is January 9th 2021.

ZEZO4

ZEZO
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have made a Facebook Group for posting questions and discussing the SE Exam. If you would like to join please post your email, here or in messages, and I will request anyone who would like to join. I had purchased the AEI Lateral (Buildings) course a year ago, but did not take the exam due to Covid. I am projecting taking the Lateral Buildings exam in April 2021. I do not have access to the course anymore but will solely be studying from their binder.

I realize it may prove difficult for everyone to coordinate with exam preparation if some are not taking the course, but anything regarding SE exam can be discussed. I myself have started studying the Wind Chapter while AEI introduces the Seismic Chapter first. I believe official start date for AEI SE course is January 9th 2021.
I'm interested, zaidfadhill@yhaoo.com

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have made a Facebook Group for posting questions and discussing the SE Exam. If you would like to join please post your email, here or in messages, and I will request anyone who would like to join. I had purchased the AEI Lateral (Buildings) course a year ago, but did not take the exam due to Covid. I am projecting taking the Lateral Buildings exam in April 2021. I do not have access to the course anymore but will solely be studying from their binder.

brianjherr@yahoo.com

BEHZADr

Reaction score

behzadr@gmail.com

Reed D

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many problems you need to solve in the morning and the afternoon to pass the SE exam?

thedaywa1ker

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many problems you need to solve in the morning and the afternoon to pass the SE exam?
You need to solve all of them

How many you need correct, however, is a can of worms

You need A/A/IR/IR in the afternoon (a single Unacceptable will fail you) and you need somewhere between 24 and 28 correct in the AM

Reed D

Reaction score
You need to solve all of them

How many you need correct, however, is a can of worms

You need A/A/IR/IR in the afternoon (a single Unacceptable will fail you) and you need somewhere between 24 and 28 correct in the AM
What does IR mean?