Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the time came, my wife ended up having a C-section. My role was limited to sitting there for moral support and watching the operation. I would have been equally rpepared withouit any birthing classes.

The second one was a scheduled C-section. My expanded role was to get her to the hospital at the appointed time, then sit there for moral support and watch the procedure.

When the time came, my wife ended up having a C-section. My role was limited to sitting there for moral support and watching the operation. I would have been equally rpepared withouit any birthing classes.
The second one was a scheduled C-section. My expanded role was to get her to the hospital at the appointed time, then sit there for moral support and watch the procedure.

This is basically what we are trying to avoid, while there are many solid reasons for medical intervention in births, in the US it seems Hospitals are pushing intervention at an unhealthy rate.

Which NICU does she work? Emily spent 19 days at St V's when she arrived 6 weeks early . . .

Congrats and good luck with the home birth!

Just put the car seat in Mrs. Ble's car last night and we've got her bag packed for the hospital. Now all we have to do is wait until mini-ble2 is ready. She's 38 weeks pregnant today and we'll be going to the doctor this morning, so I'm interested to see how things are going.

Good luck Ble!!

I hope mini-ble2 is being a good baby for the appointment!!

Good luck Ble!

Mini-mizzou2 is really low. Last night I was able to put my hand on wifey's stomach and feel shoulders, head, back, and what felt like a leg.

As low as he is, its any day now. Bags are packed, carseat base is installed, just playing the waiting game now.

Just put the car seat in Mrs. Ble's car last night and we've got her bag packed for the hospital. Now all we have to do is wait until mini-ble2 is ready. She's 38 weeks pregnant today and we'll be going to the doctor this morning, so I'm interested to see how things are going.
so how did things go?

+1, how are things going Ble?

They scheduled wifey's induction for the 20th. The hospital needs an 11 day lead time, since they are a baby factory and all.........

Still waiting. The dr. said that things are progressing, but she hasn't dilated anymore. It's still day-to-day.

Mizzou - Mini-ble2's due date is the 20th. Mrs. ble is hoping that she comes before then, but we'll see.

That's the truth. We went to the doctor again yesterday and since this was her regular doctor he was a little bit more frank with us. He told mrs. ble that she's probably going to be a couple of days past her due date. Not really what she wanted to hear, to say the least. We'll see what happens.

Back