Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose that I am now expecting the pitter patter as well.

My wife is at 14 weeks!

HOME.jpg

Just a quick update - we made it home last week. Little booger is having a hard time staying asleep - we think it is reflux like our older one had.

too cute!!! how big is he now? Still looks so tiny
He left the NICU @ 4 lbs 2 oz, and had dropped to 4 even at his first pediatrician appointment last week. But he's eating like a champ right now and has nearly doubled the amount of food we wants in about a week.

HOME.jpg

Just a quick update - we made it home last week. Little booger is having a hard time staying asleep - we think it is reflux like our older one had.
Little booger. Is that his name or what he's going after in the photo? j/k

Great news that he's home and doing well. I'm sure he'll put a big dent in your food budget pretty quickly. Congrats!!!

Congrats StructuralPoke! mini poke looks like he's doing fantastic!

Also congrats to wvgirl and kevo!

Well, Mrs. Ble and I are expecting Mini-ble2 sometime around mid-July. We had the ultrasound yesterday and looks like we're having a girl! So once she's born we'll have one of each and we'll be closing up shop in the baby-making business.

Well, Mrs. Ble and I are expecting Mini-ble2 sometime around mid-July. We had the ultrasound yesterday and looks like we're having a girl! So once she's born we'll have one of each and we'll be closing up shop in the baby-making business.
Congrats. You'll be doing the same thing me and Mrs Dex did: one of each and shutting down production. Now that our youngest is turning 4 we're still happy with our choice.

yea!! congrats!

There is no harm in practicing, though.

Good thing we pushed off having that beer, because you're going to need one! Congrats.

My wife and I have spoke about switching from a loaded weapon to blanks for a couple years now, but I think it'll be whenever she can't medically take the pill anymore.

I'm just not exactly jumping at the opportunity to to my best 1 guy 2 needles impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back