Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look for the change in dates on the dashboard and that's the day.  Has any results been given the week of labor day?  I think it will be post labor day?
By week of, do you mean the week containing the monday or the week leading up to it?
In my mind it is still most likely this week (thur/fri) otherwise next week (thur/fri) at the worst, so yes it could be the week containing the holiday.

As a reminder, I, and I believe most others, are referring to the very first release day which certainly will not contain every state.
I would think a few will unfortunately wait a week or more for their results, but hopefully at least know if their state is one of the last to publicize them.

Those threads get me nervous, I will go to sleep until the result be released.please be quiet! don't disturbe!!!!! ;) :blink:

Anyone else getting the "Down for system updates. Check back later" when they try to log in?

Hopefully this is a sign?

Ncees is down right now for maintenance...maybe this is it?!

Anyone else getting the "Down for system updates. Check back later" when they try to log in?

Hopefully this is a sign?
We've seen this happen in the past, usually a few days before the results are released. Check previous sessions results threads.

Of course, it may mean nothing at all beside usual maintenance.

This chart is inaccurate. In April '15 results came out on May 21st to a number of states. Check the April '15 forum. It is very likely that results are out tomorrow since, with the exception of Oct '14, result releases never have been longer cycle to cycle.  
Prefer Friday over Thursday.. but October 2016 came out Thursday so thats their trend i guess

This chart is inaccurate. In April '15 results came out on May 21st to a number of states. Check the April '15 forum. It is very likely that results are out tomorrow since, with the exception of Oct '14, result releases never have been longer cycle to cycle.  
This is the most plausible evidence on the thread.  So perhaps tomorrow?

I had a dream last night that we got results and I passed. Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that results were still pending ruined the rest of my night.

Back