Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least pop open a few drinks before checking the results.  My first go round so I'm expecting the worse.  
Do you think the states can change the cut score results or they have to submit it as it is

Hmm it seems from the previous topics here on EB that the cut score is the same for all states.  However, I think it may be different for different disciplines.

I am very intrigued with this cut score theory, because I feel like my score would be very close to the cut score.

I guess we all want to know our results as soon as possible, but I'm getting nervous and afraid to see the red box.  

At least pop open a few drinks before checking the results.  My first go round so I'm expecting the worse.  
Excellent idea. I figured I would check the score at work and then head to the bar but maybe I'll head to the bar first.

I am very intrigued with this cut score theory, because I feel like my score would be very close to the cut score.
I feel the same way which has made this wait rather stressful. I would hate to fail by one point!

Not sure if I can hit the bar, but I can order carry out and have a few drinks waiting for the food. 

Bring dinner home for family, check results and then let everyone suffer with me. Yay!

Hmm it seems from the previous topics here on EB that the cut score is the same for all states.  However, I think it may be different for different disciplines.

If that were the case, why would some states not release the results immediately when the receive them from NCEES? I believe some states at least look at some statistical data from NCEES before releasing the results. Maybe typically they do not adjust the cut score(s) for their state but they do assess it.

I guess we all want to know our results as soon as possible, but I'm getting nervous and afraid to see the red box.  
Every time I refresh, my heart hits the floor thinking that red is going to show up.  I just know I'm going to see it. Can't wait until this is over lol.

Do not need to refresh until Date Taken: April 21, 2017 is changed into Date Taken: April, 2017
Before that happens, I am betting on someone trolling us with a photoshopped screenshot of Date Taken: April, 2017 which will freak everyone out and possibly crash NCEES server. 

Back