Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promised myself, last time I would avoid this place because I want to be blissfully unaware that I retook the exam and that there are pending results. But here I am
Same here...round 3 for me, ugh. You'd think I'd learn - not only how to pass this test, but also how to avoid getting sucked into troll-central.

Same here...round 3 for me, ugh. You'd think I'd learn - not only how to pass this test, but also how to avoid getting sucked into troll-central.
Same. This is my third time too. At least my score is improving. Hopefully third time is the charm.

Every year, PE exam on Friday. Based on the past 6 years statistics, it shows more probability for result announcement on Thursday. I might be wrong. Just a thought. Only one time we had results were announced on Monday and Wednesday. Two times on Friday, but 7 times results were released on Thursday. What do you think guys...............

PE2017.png

Every year, PE exam on Friday. Based on the past 6 years statistics, it shows more probability for result announcement on Thursday. I might be wrong. Just a thought. Only one time we had results were announced on Monday and Wednesday. Two times on Friday, but 7 times results were released on Thursday. What do you think guys...............
I agree. I've been checking non-stop but have been sure since the day of the exam that 5/25 is the day.

I heard in OH that the results are usually posted on the first day, can anyone confirm? Also, is there really a point to refreshing the NCEES page? Did you get an e-mail before it was updated?
Ohio usually releases on the first day. Some people see the results on the NCEES page before they get the email, either by luck or manic reloading. Some people get the email first.

View attachment 9521
Jeeze. . . I've been reading the threads today and thinking "ok we are getting close and it should be sometime in the next few weeks. . . ive made it this far and now I can try to forget it for a few more weeks," but then you had to go and post empirical data to enforce the idea that its coming really soon. . . Anxiety level = Elevated.

I guess we will just have to wait for the first thread showing the NCEES date is missing from the pending result status. 

View attachment 9521
If those data are accurate, I'm guessing we'll have to wait until next week because our exam date was about a week later than exams in previous years. 

Dear kpalframan,

First, you said if those data are accurate which shows you do not know the accurate date of results in previous years. Later you said, our exam (Apr 2017) was a week later than in previous years. Now it is confusing if you agree or disagree on those dates from 2011 to 2016.

FYI: all those dates are correct, based on 2011-2016 data, in Oct 2011, result came after 52 days (maximum), in 2016 and 2015 results released after 34 and 35 days, respectively. Assuming, results are releasing faster than the past, there is a high probability to have results in this week, but nobody really knows. Just a matter of discussion.

Texas PE licensing committee is meeting on May 24, and one of the items on their agenda is "•Results and statistics: Application and Examination Report.".

the meetings are open to public, I believe. I wonder if anyone in Austin would be attending that meeting? If we haven't heard the results by May 24, that meeting may be a good place to ask for an update. 

Dear kpalframan,

First, you said if those data are accurate which shows you do not know the accurate date of results in previous years. Later you said, our exam (Apr 2017) was a week later than in previous years. Now it is confusing if you agree or disagree on those dates from 2011 to 2016.

FYI: all those dates are correct, based on 2011-2016 data, in Oct 2011, result came after 52 days (maximum), in 2016 and 2015 results released after 34 and 35 days, respectively. Assuming, results are releasing faster than the past, there is a high probability to have results in this week, but nobody really knows. Just a matter of discussion.
@kpalframan Jeesh, quit being so conflicting... :facepalm:

I am about to go crazy!! My husband is tired of listening to me talk about the results. Spam time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back