Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last October they released FE results on Dec 7th and PE results on Dec 12th so I am expecting results on Wednesday.

Last Aprils exam results were released mid-June and Octobers were released like Jan. 8th or something like that..... Almost always one of the last states

Even if the results are released, I get to wait on snail mail, so I am thinking after Memorial Day for me.

FP results are out! You know what that means?...........................

FP?? Absolutely nothing, but it is right about time for posting silly stuff to get people all wired up about their test results. Now, also remember that they don't usually start posting until 2:30 EST

true. I actually just checked the time that I was notified via email from the ncees after the october exam. 3:38 EST. So about 20 minutes to go...

NCEES headquarters will be closed for Memorial Day on May 27. The office will reopen on Tuesday, May 28.

This means that if we don't get the results any day before Friday including Friday, Tuesday will be our first day for PE results.

From my experiences, the PE has been trying to come out exactly 1 week after the FE results. It seems like they have been trying to expedite the process, which means i still have 3 - 4 weeks for my SE lateral failing results to show up, woohoo!

Another good thing to look for is the posting of the passing rates, they like to change those the day before the stuff comes out sometimes. I have taken too many tests officially...

From my experiences, the PE has been trying to come out exactly 1 week after the FE results. It seems like they have been trying to expedite the process, which means i still have 3 - 4 weeks for my SE lateral failing results to show up, woohoo!

Another good thing to look for is the posting of the passing rates, they like to change those the day before the stuff comes out sometimes. I have taken too many tests officially...

where are the passing rates listed on the NCEES website?

where are the passing rates listed on the NCEES website?
Never mind. I found it.

Amen to that bassplayer45, You are not alone.

I don't think I even want to know.

I failed the October exam...and put a lot of effort into this April one. If I failed, I'm not sure what I could even do differently.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I don't think I even want to know. I failed the October exam...and put a lot of effort into this April one. If I failed, I'm not sure what I could even do differently. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

where are you from and what afternoon module did you take?

fresh news:

Any news on PE exam results?

This week? next week?

Support: They were just released to the state boards a few minutes ago.

Back