Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this affect NCEES posting them? I'm guessing that's a yes.

I was all, "I don't understand why people do the F5 thing. When the results come, they come." Now I'm checking every 10 minutes like the massive hypocrite I really am :mail-296: So come on NJ!!!
Today doesn't seem to be NJ's day. No day seems to be for that matter.

I was all, "I don't understand why people do the F5 thing. When the results come, they come." Now I'm checking every 10 minutes like the massive hypocrite I really am :mail-296: So come on NJ!!!
Today doesn't seem to be NJ's day. No day seems to be for that matter.
HAHA, well there is that. I guess I'm waiting for next week then? **sob** :sniff:

you guys are aware that CA is going to be super late this time because of the drought, right? gov. brown wants all government facilities to reduced their water consumption by 28% or convert over to recycled water. this includes their cooling towers and server farms (which is affecting their computer systems). computer problems = late test results.

I know things
If you "know things" then when are Maryland results being released?
He doesn't know things - he's trolling all of you...... And then laughing like a little girl when you fall for it......
So I take it you're the guy who can't help but yelling out "There's no Santa Claus!" when passing by groups of little children around Christmas?
Yeah, because that's the same thing.......

You're not little children. At least I don't think so.....

Latest posts

Back