Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , I thought this was funny. Out of jest I hit the "Chat Now" button on the NCEES website to inquire about the exam results for April 2015. Here is the very brief exchange:

Me: What is the current status on the results for the April 2015 PE exam? Do you have an estimated time of arrival at this point (other than the 8-10 weeks stated on the website)?

Rep: 8-10 weeks from the exam date

Obviously the folks at NCEES do not have very good reading comprehension skills...

Ok , I thought this was funny. Out of jest I hit the "Chat Now" button on the NCEES website to inquire about the exam results for April 2015. Here is the very brief exchange:

Me: What is the current status on the results for the April 2015 PE exam? Do you have an estimated time of arrival at this point (other than the 8-10 weeks stated on the website)?

Obviously the folks at NCEES do not have very good reading comprehension skills...
Wait until they find your file and fail your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wait until they find your file and fail your ass.

lmao

Go ahead, keep poking them.

Go ahead, keep poking them.
But it is really fun to poke the lion with the stick.... I was also thinking about taking a bear selfie later today as well...

Lion-Attack.gif

So just got another email from PPI. PE test material going to be on sale Memorial Day Weekend. They probably have the inside scoop on results release date. Why else would you have a sale just before results are released. They could have extended the sale for a week if they weren't sure.

Just conspiracy theories developing in my head over here while waiting.

:popcorn:

Back