Exam Location Changed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassplayer45

Reaction score
Love when NCEES calls me to let me know the exam location has changed for the lateral SE in Ohio on Friday, 2 weeks before the test, when they knew about how many people were taking it months ago. Looks like there are only 2 people taking the test in southern Ohio (I assume this is a good thing, nice and quiet). They moved the test 35 miles away down by the river, so no more hotel room right across the street, grr to that one!

Wow that's frustrating...

Are you in Indy like your sig says? If so, why are you driving to Ohio to take it? I'm taking Lateral SE at the fairgrounds in Indianapolis. Passed Vertical last fall and took that at the convention center downtown.

It's times like this that I love that I lived 20 minutes away from the exam location in Maine. That definitely sucks though, you seem to have the worst luck when it comes to this exam.

Believe it or not, Indiana told me i was no longer allowed to sit for the SE in indy. They actually told me no one was going to be allowed to sit for the exam anymore in the state, but apparently they still are. They spun me some story about how engineers are now only allowed to sit for one professional exam in the state, since i had my PE, that counted as my exam. I passed vertical prior to being told i wasnt allowed to sit anymore, thus why i moved to Ohio.

Lateral SE is in Friday, vertical is on Friday with PE folk.

Back