Exam Day rules and after

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing and this is why I asked the question. Hypothetically speaking, is writing an exam question from memory on a private notebook, not sharing with anyone else, considered copying exam questions or removing exam-related information from the exam room? 
If you're alone and fart in a closet, will anyone but you know it smells? 

Thanks for sharing and this is why I asked the question. Hypothetically speaking, is writing an exam question from memory on a private notebook, not sharing with anyone else, considered copying exam questions or removing exam-related information from the exam room? 
The way I read it, you can't even do it for personal reasons.

People get their tests invalidated every session for doing that sort of thing. Sometimes they face civil penalties. Why risk it with a possible grey area?

I would say yes. Because how can someone at NCEES actually confirm it was never shared?
Thank you for replying. Well, by your definition, the information is also stored in someone‘s brain memory, how would they actually sure it was not shared orally. 

It is not lawful to accuse someone of homicide just because this person wrote a book about a killer. Presumption of innocent is our basic right. 😁

Thank you for replying. Well, by your definition, the information is also stored in someone‘s brain memory, how would they actually sure it was not shared orally. 

It is not lawful to accuse someone of homicide just because this person wrote a book about a killer. Presumption of innocent is our basic right. 😁
Haha! Yes, true. But, for better or worse, NCEES is not the same as the legal system.

The way I read it, you can't even do it for personal reasons.

People get their tests invalidated every session for doing that sort of thing. Sometimes they face civil penalties. Why risk it with a possible grey area?
Thanks for you advice. Just currently going through the post exam period you discussed in another post. I won't dot it.

Back