Engineering Jobs in Michigan

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudpuppy

Reaction score
I saw this and given the economic/job situation in Michigan thought I should share it here. Consumers Energy has posted approximately 20 engineering jobs available at two generating plants. There are postings for CE's, ME's EE's, PM's and CM's. Sorry, no ChE's or Enviro's, but there is an unrelated "Materials Engineering" job also posted. A few of the postings are entry-level, but most are looking for some experience.

To see the postings go to www.consumersenergy.com and click on Jobs at the top of the screen. Then click on Jobs on the left of the screen. Then scoll down a bit and click on "Opportunities Available Now".

Feel free to PM me if you have questions--I don't stand anything to gain from these job postings, just thought I'd share them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the info mudpuppy - I will check into them -

I've sent out to over 20 firms in West MI area; full-service, enviro, and geo-tech; not a single positive hit! Land developement is truly on the skids, transportation not much better. Maybe the energy-based firms can weather the storm better.

Back