EET Advice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to take EET for Civil WRE this time around.  I am having a hard time getting the adobe connect recordings to load and buffer.  Anybody have this problem before?  Thank you

@Sully287

I only had trouble when using the AdobeConnect app or trying to use mobile devices. Any time I was on a desktop or laptop, it was fine. Make sure you have the latest version of your browser of choice (Chrome, for me). Get in touch with EET if you continue to have problems accessing recordings.

@Sully287

I only had trouble when using the AdobeConnect app or trying to use mobile devices. Any time I was on a desktop or laptop, it was fine. Make sure you have the latest version of your browser of choice (Chrome, for me). Get in touch with EET if you continue to have problems accessing recordings.
I bought EET on-demand for October exam and I opened their materials using Google Chrome. I had no problem with my office laptop but not tried my personal laptop.

I bought school of PE on-deman for WRE. Didn't help much. For those of you who bought EET, did you purchase additional practice test thru EET or outside resources.

Also, I am in the single family residential field. I do lots of hydrology at work but zero environmental. Should I entertain taking another subject like transportation?

I bought school of PE on-deman for WRE. Didn't help much. For those of you who bought EET, did you purchase additional practice test thru EET or outside resources.

Also, I am in the single family residential field. I do lots of hydrology at work but zero environmental. Should I entertain taking another subject like transportation?
I don't think EET has additional practice books. I just bought EET for Oct exam and they will ship you binder for breadth or depth depending on which you registered. There are practice problems in the binder.

Last edited by a moderator:

I work in construction but took transportation and EET this April for the first time after failing with taking SoPE and passes. Honestly it depeneds on your comfort level. The only downfall with taking transportation is the money forked out for reference materials for the exam.  Best of luck. 

I decided to take EET for Civil WRE this time around.  I am having a hard time getting the adobe connect recordings to load and buffer.  Anybody have this problem before?  Thank you
I didn't have a problem buffering.  For whatever reason I could open video in Edge, but not Firefox.  I could open pdfs in Firefox, but not Edge.  Try changing browsers.  If that doesn't work, it may be your wifi.  At one point my husband changed our wifi box, removing the Xfinity and replacing with a unit by Apple which did not work as well as when we had the Xfinity box (great with mac, crappy with pc and idevices).  When he put the xfinity back, I never had buffer errors again.  Good luck!

Back