EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mafia has conceded.

"I knew you were one of them!" @NikR_PE said angrily as the group cornered @FlangeheadPEAZ who was @txjennah PE's partner last. "You deliberately pushed the ladder allowing them to fall", @DLD chimed in. "You don't have any proof! How do you know it was me?" @FlangeheadPEAZ retorted. "Well if it wasn't you, why don't you show us what is in your backpack then? If you are clean, then you won't have a note or money on you.", @djl PE demanded. @FlangeheadPEAZ complied and opened their bag containing a notepad, pens, some snacks, and a heavy duty glass water bottle. "Are you happy now?" @FlangeheadPEAZ said. "As I said, I was holding the ladder steady when they went up when the support arm suddenly broke."

"Hmm let me see that water bottle", @NikR_PE reached in and grabbed the water bottle. The liquid inside was clear and odorless, but there was some foaming on top. @NikR_PE took the bottle and poured some of the contents on a nail sitting nearby. The nail immediately began to fizzle and slowly disintegrate. "You are smart, but not smart enough. You must have stashed the money somewhere and got rid of the note before anyone noticed.
"I didn't mean to kill them! I only wanted to cause an accident." "Save it for the judge," @NikR_PE who pulled out their OSHA Inspector badge and took @FlangeheadPEAZ into custody to the police who were called to the scene.

@FlangeheadPEAZ was lynched by the town, they were the last mafia. The town wins!

1655226219527.png

Thank you to everyone for playing and my special characters

Mafia: @JayKay PE, @MeowMeow PE, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ
Doctor: @Edgy Cheesy Graphite PE
Cop: @NikR_PE
Cassandra: @txjennah PE

As promised, the trigger for activating Cassandra was actually listed in my rules from the first day, but nobody followed it so it just happened naturally. The trigger was for 13 gifs to be posted in the thread. Why 13? 75% of 17 players rounded up.

Also why 5 mafia? same reason, 25% of 17, rounded up. Plus I was thinking that might balance out having PMs active and the Cop and Cassandra.

Now I can finally put the construction mafia to bed having finished the list of constuction related deaths that I didn't get to last time.

Last edited:
As promised, the trigger for activating Cassandra was actually listed in my rules from the first day, but nobody followed it so it just happened naturally. The trigger was for 13 gifs to be posted in the thread. Why 13? 75% of 17 players rounded up.
..... Goes back and re-reads the rules
If you are actually reading this wall of text, add a random or relevant gif to your next post and I'll like it.
This one??? If so, tricky tricky ... :LOL:

But you didn't "like" mine! :cry: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ☠️

The mafia has conceded.

"I knew you were one of them!" @NikR_PE said angrily as the group cornered @FlangeheadPEAZ who was @txjennah PE's partner last. "You deliberately pushed the ladder allowing them to fall", @DLD chimed in. "You don't have any proof! How do you know it was me?" @FlangeheadPEAZ retorted. "Well if it wasn't you, why don't you show us what is in your backpack then? If you are clean, then you won't have a note or money on you.", @djl PE demanded. @FlangeheadPEAZ complied and opened their bag containing a notepad, pens, some snacks, and a heavy duty glass water bottle. "Are you happy now?" @FlangeheadPEAZ said. "As I said, I was holding the ladder steady when they went up when the support arm suddenly broke."

"Hmm let me see that water bottle", @NikR_PE reached in and grabbed the water bottle. The liquid inside was clear and odorless, but there was some foaming on top. @NikR_PE took the bottle and poured some of the contents on a nail sitting nearby. The nail immediately began to fizzle and slowly disintegrate. "You are smart, but not smart enough. You must have stashed the money somewhere and got rid of the note before anyone noticed.
"I didn't mean to kill them! I only wanted to cause an accident." "Save it for the judge," @NikR_PE who pulled out their OSHA Inspector badge and took @FlangeheadPEAZ into custody to the police who were called to the scene.

@FlangeheadPEAZ was lynched by the town, they were the last mafia. The town wins!
200.gif

View attachment 28084

Mafia: @JayKay PE, @MeowMeow PE, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

Also why 5 mafia? same reason, 25% of 17, rounded up. Plus I was thinking that might balance out having PMs active and the Cop and Cassandra.

Now I can finally put the construction mafia to bed having finished the list of constuction related deaths that I didn't get to last time.
DAng it I need to stop putting in Gifs lol but I love them!

I was very excited to be the doctor. :)
Then I was killed on night 1 :(

Back