EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saddened from the loss of so many coworkers, the group of engineers were in low spirits. While it was still lunchtime and they got to enjoy some pizza, they were nervously looking around. Paranoid and overreacting to any sound they heard. “Well gang, we are halfway done with the day”, said @blybrook PE who was nervously trying to regroup back the troops as they appeared to be done with their lunch. “Let’s just try to finish up the day and get our job done. I think we may be down a few trades but we will need to make the best of what we currently have from their notes and pictures from this morning.”

The group started heading back to the building. As they walked by, they noticed a trench being dug for irrigation systems surrounding the building. The trench seemed to wind in all different directions. “I think they are making some sort of landscaping in the shape of the company’s logo”, explained @blybrook PE as they walked by the trench. There were a lot of hoses being ran in the trench that branched off in different directions. @Eye Hate Landscaping PE was following the hoses and carefully inspecting the elbows and couplings to make sure they were properly connected. As they went to reach into a large mess of hose to look at the couplings when they suddenly felt a sharp pain in their hand and a copperhead slithered out from the trench and towards the forest. Evidently the union rats were not communicating with each other on their sabotages and the saboteur had become the sabotaged.

@Eye Hate Landscaping PE was lynched by the engineers. They were a union rat (mafia).

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @txjennah PE, @NikR_PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

Saddened from the loss of so many coworkers, the group of engineers were in low spirits. While it was still lunchtime and they got to enjoy some pizza, they were nervously looking around. Paranoid and overreacting to any sound they heard. “Well gang, we are halfway done with the day”, said @blybrook PE who was nervously trying to regroup back the troops as they appeared to be done with their lunch. “Let’s just try to finish up the day and get our job done. I think we may be down a few trades but we will need to make the best of what we currently have from their notes and pictures from this morning.”

The group started heading back to the building. As they walked by, they noticed a trench being dug for irrigation systems surrounding the building. The trench seemed to wind in all different directions. “I think they are making some sort of landscaping in the shape of the company’s logo”, explained @blybrook PE as they walked by the trench. There were a lot of hoses being ran in the trench that branched off in different directions. @Eye Hate Landscaping PE was following the hoses and carefully inspecting the elbows and couplings to make sure they were properly connected. As they went to reach into a large mess of hose to look at the couplings when they suddenly felt a sharp pain in their hand and a copperhead slithered out from the trench and towards the forest. Evidently the union rats were not communicating with each other on their sabotages and the saboteur had become the sabotaged.

@Eye Hate Landscaping PE was lynched by the engineers. They were a union rat (mafia).

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @txjennah PE, @NikR_PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ
Did we win or there is one more?

"Wow that was really lucky", said @DLD PE as they discovered that @Eye Hate Landscaping PE was also a union rat as they too had money and a note in their backpack. "The question is, just how many are there?" @FlangeheadPEAZ asked. @blybrook PE responded, "We can't be sure, we just have to keep going and keep up with the report. We only have a few more hours left, so let's go up to the 8th floor and start working our way down to finish up the floors we didn't get to."

The group headed over to the elevator, nervously looking at each other hoping that there was nobody left to sabotage the crane. They arrived on the 8th floor of the building to find that it was further along than the 9th floor. Walls were being framed, the ceiling grid was in, and many of the MEP infrastructure was in the ceiling.

The group went in all different directions again to conduct their inspections. @txjennah PE and their partner were looking around at the ductwork in the ceiling. "I need to get a better look", said @txjennah PE to their partner, "can you help me with this ladder while I go up to take a look?" @txjennah PE grabbed a nearby ladder and brought it over and started climbing up towards the ductwork. "I can't see, I'm so close", @txjennah PE said as they struggled to see the conduit and piping installed above the ductwork from the top rung. They went up one more step to the top of the ladder. "Now I can see it better", @txjennah PE said to their partner who was supporting the ladder. Suddenly @txjennah PE felt the ladder being pushed backwards and they went with it. They landed hard with their neck falling on a run of a concrete wall base, killing them instantly.

@txjennah PE was killed by the union rats

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @NikR_PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

Back