EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I can't find where it was announced Cassandra was activated. I'm not doubting that txj is Cassandra, I'm just curious what activated her this round. It wasn't Vanilla Ice, so I actively disrespect the means.
See @blybrook PE's post above. As I stated in the rules, the action will be revealed at the conclusion of the game, but it was not a single action that caused it.

Voting record from Friday

View attachment 28049

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @txjennah PE, @NikR_PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ
I haven't been very active this game, but based solely on voting record I'm suspicious of Nik as he and Square have both only voted against 1 mafia. Square was outed as a townie and voted against Nik on day 2...so @Dothracki PE I'm going to vote for @NikR_PE unless new information comes forth. It's raining and I have an office day, so I should be able to check again before time is called.

But as @BlueBlueprintPE PMP went to make their move, @squaretaper LIT AF PE turned and moved in the opposite direction, nearly missing the shove and throwing @BlueBlueprintPE PMP off balance who went face first into the 4,000 amp fuses causing a fault between two phases and killing them instantly.
Are you sure it wasn't a three-phase bolted fault, or at least a phase-to-ground fault? I figured a phase-to-phase fault wouldn't hurt @BlueBlueprintPE PMP , unless they were touching the ground as well. Oh, when you said they were "off balance", was that a red herring?

Sorry, it's been exactly one year since I was in the middle of my one week WTTS period, and I'm having arc flash backs.

Are you sure it wasn't a three-phase bolted fault, or at least a phase-to-ground fault? I figured a phase-to-phase fault wouldn't hurt @BlueBlueprintPE PMP , unless they were touching the ground as well. Oh, when you said they were "off balance", was that a red herring?
I am most definitely "off balance".... ☠️

Sorry, it's been exactly one year since I was in the middle of my one week WTTS period, and I'm having arc flash backs.
One week? ONE WEEK? Gahhhhhhhhhjj

I don't know why you're all piling on me now. I've been pretty inconsequential to the game thus far, the rain is over and it's about to get crazy again...so if a townie must go I'm the least damaging. I'll probably be sitting out until around Halloween after this game.

Back