EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a townie, but cannot confirm the Cassandra status of @steelnole15_PE, nor the townie status of anyone else... Only the Mod can, which will be at the completion of the round as we've already done messed up and lynched the cop.

Lots has happened since I last checked in. Hard to decide to vote for at the moment. At least I still have a few hours to make a decision.

I'm a townie, but cannot confirm the Cassandra status of @steelnole15_PE, nor the townie status of anyone else... Only the Mod can, which will be at the completion of the round as we've already done messed up and lynched the cop.

Lots has happened since I last checked in. Hard to decide to vote for at the moment. At least I still have a few hours to make a decision.
Well let me help. First, when 👻 said 👻 it was a clear indication that they were 👻.

No need to thank me, good deeds are rewarding enough.

This is just a friendly reminder that this is a friendly game among friends. Friends who would like to continue playing a friendly game with friends.

In a week, no one will care who won or lost. We're all just looking to have fun and maybe tell a funny story later. If you want to play a more intense mafia game then I would recommend Mafia Universe

This is just a friendly reminder that this is a friendly game among friends. Friends who would like to continue playing a friendly game with friends.

In a week, no one will care who won or lost. We're all just looking to have fun and maybe tell a funny story later. If you want to play a more intense mafia game then I would recommend Mafia Universe
I'll share a funny story.... yesterday miniME went back to school after being on spring break. He told all his friends and teachers daddy was staying at a hotel.

I'll share a funny story.... yesterday miniME went back to school after being on spring break. He told all his friends and teachers daddy was staying at a hotel.
me 25 sec ago:
giphy.gif

I was actually drinking something when I read that.

Now I need to clean up monitor.

Awe... @RBHeadge PE is my friend. 💕:love:💘💓👨‍❤️‍👨

I’ve re-read the posts over and over.
The only conclusion I can come to is that @MeowMeow PE’s silence seemed suspicious enough to @steelnole15_PE to give her a mafia lean. I tend to believe him when he says he’s Cassandra. So he obviously hid his intel from last night in that post about bly, Jean, meow, and DLD.

The intel was that either bly or Jean are townie or that DLD is mafia. I don’t think it had a thing to do about meow.

but, meow reacted rather aggressively with the mafia lean she was given by steel. And it all went down hill.

I maintain my vote for meow. Why else would she start such a dog pile and make a simple Cassandra intel data dump into a big thing?

I’m haunting all of yinz now. Tried to tell you.

Attachments

• CC9990B2-FE2B-4532-A56B-003E012D8E88.jpeg
    CC9990B2-FE2B-4532-A56B-003E012D8E88.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Gonna fade away into oblivion now, but to those of you taking me too seriously here, lighten up.
so yeah, I included a mafia read to hide my Cassandra-ness from the mafia. No need to get so bent out of shape about it.

I resigned myself to my fate of being lynched (at least it wasn’t day one this time like when I was the doc!) and I pray you townies can find a way to survive!

I’ll be watching!

oooooooohhhhhhhooooooooooooooOOoOoooOoOooOoO!!!!!!

Well he isn't wrong. At least he didn't say you were with your boy friend at said hotel.

townie++++
townie+++ @jean15paul_PE*
townie++ @blybrook PE*
townie+
neutral
mafia+
mafia++
mafia+++
mafia++++

idfk @squaretaper LIT AF PE @DLD PE
neutral @beccabun PE @chart94 @eng_girl95 @FlangeheadPEAZ @MeowMeow PE @RBHeadge PE @Spitfire6532

The only firm data we have is that one of @jean15paul_PE or @blybrook PE are definitely townies. Which one? I don't know. Even placing them on the reads charts is tough because they can be placed with '++++' as one of them are fully cleared, but I generally only reserve that for someone with no uncertainty, and that isn't the case here. So do I put them both in "idk" or "neutral"? Well no, because one of this is a known. So instead I split the difference and put them in the middle with '++' and an asterisk. I gave jean a slight bump because of his move on day one which gave the cop a chance of survival.

Presently I'm not putting much stock into @DLD PE being mafia. The Cassandra lightened their dld=maf stance during the day. And the dead Cassandra said
I included a mafia read to hide my Cassandra-ness from the mafia
I'm not fully sure what that means, but it seems to imply that the DLD read was a red herring to distract the mafia? But what if it was accidentally correct? DLD was the first to vote for Nole. It's probably a coincidence though. I sort of doubt that DLD would be that sloppy. And DLDs vote was pretty chalk in the scheme of things. Every time someone successfully votes to lynch the cop in this game, whether an accident or on purpose, that person gets lynched themselves later in the round. It's happened every time.

I still maintain that the Cassandra role is not a net benefit for the town or mafia. The Cassandra can be of any alignment. The Cassandra can reveal all special roles: maf, cop, doc; which is useful for both sides. They can also reveal dead character roles. Nothing can be inferred of a players alignment by them voting to lynch the Cassandra.

Back