EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
townie++++
townie+++ @jean15paul_PE*
townie++ @blybrook PE*
townie+
neutral
mafia+
mafia++
mafia+++
mafia++++

idfk @squaretaper LIT AF PE @DLD PE
neutral @beccabun PE @chart94 @eng_girl95 @FlangeheadPEAZ @MeowMeow PE @RBHeadge PE @Spitfire6532

The only firm data we have is that one of @jean15paul_PE or @blybrook PE are definitely townies. Which one? I don't know. Even placing them on the reads charts is tough because they can be placed with '++++' as one of them are fully cleared, but I generally only reserve that for someone with no uncertainty, and that isn't the case here. So do I put them both in "idk" or "neutral"? Well no, because one of this is a known. So instead I split the difference and put them in the middle with '++' and an asterisk. I gave jean a slight bump because of his move on day one which gave the cop a chance of survival.

Presently I'm not putting much stock into @DLD PE being mafia. The Cassandra lightened their dld=maf stance during the day. And the dead Cassandra said

I'm not fully sure what that means, but it seems to imply that the DLD read was a red herring to distract the mafia? But what if it was accidentally correct? DLD was the first to vote for Nole. It's probably a coincidence though. I sort of doubt that DLD would be that sloppy. And DLDs vote was pretty chalk in the scheme of things. Every time someone successfully votes to lynch the cop in this game, whether an accident or on purpose, that person gets lynched themselves later in the round. It's happened every time.

I still maintain that the Cassandra role is not a net benefit for the town or mafia. The Cassandra can be of any alignment. The Cassandra can reveal all special roles: maf, cop, doc; which is useful for both sides. They can also reveal dead character roles. Nothing can be inferred of a players alignment by them voting to lynch the Cassandra.
True. I expect to get lynched soon. I can help my credibility by voting for a mafia, but at the moment it seems we're back to square one.

I'm going to abstain from voting for the time being.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @MeowMeow PE. She is still oddly silent, as steel pointed out, even after everything that happened. Plus, she's the one that caused the Cassandra to be lynched, starting a vote she most likely knew everyone would blindly follow.
I didn’t know everyone would dogpile on him. At the time I made the vote I didn’t realize he was Cassandra. I’d also like to point out that DLD actually was the first to vote for him. Also, if I recall correctly, steel has accused me of being silent the first day the last couple games when I was on team town, so I wouldn’t put much stock in that.

For real, I’m a regular townie. But I know my vote for steel doesn’t help me any.

I didn’t know everyone would dogpile on him. At the time I made the vote I didn’t realize he was Cassandra. I’d also like to point out that DLD actually was the first to vote for him. Also, if I recall correctly, steel has accused me of being silent the first day the last couple games when I was on team town, so I wouldn’t put much stock in that.

For real, I’m a regular townie. But I know my vote for steel doesn’t help me any.
I always have a hard time believing people that say "I didn't know people would trust me!" You seem very likeable, so you had to have known.

Also, he said he was cassandra, pointed to his post, and when asked for more clarification, responded "ask Bly", meaning that @blybrook PE being townie was the vision he was given. And after all that, you refused the opportunities to change your vote.

I always have a hard time believing people that say "I didn't know people would trust me!" You seem very likeable, so you had to have known.

Also, he said he was cassandra, pointed to his post, and when asked for more clarification, responded "ask Bly", meaning that @blybrook PE being townie was the vision he was given. And after all that, you refused the opportunities to change your vote.
Sure, but somebody else who voted for him could have changed their vote and they didn’t. I actually did think about changing my vote, but if I did that would have put me and steel in a tie. I KNOW I’m town, but there was still the possibility steel was mafia even if he was Cassandra. So I decided to leave my vote and not risk getting lynched.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @eng_girl95
I’m thinking she is mafia

Sure, but somebody else who voted for him could have changed their vote and they didn’t. I actually did think about changing my vote, but if I did that would have put me and steel in a tie. I KNOW I’m town, but there was still the possibility steel was mafia even if he was Cassandra. So I decided to leave my vote and not risk getting lynched.

@BlueBlueprintPE I vote for @eng_girl95
I’m thinking she is mafia
"Other people did wrong, so it's okay that I did wrong" is peak mafia thinking lol

I will also add: I have always tried to be honest in this game. When I've seen what happens to people who try little tricks, it doesn't usually end well.

I am not a member of the mafia. If I was, would I have tried saving the Cassandra?

Sorry that I missed voting yesterday, was called into a last minute meeting at the end of the day and had to run errands before shops closed. Doesn't look like my vote would have mattered anyway, there was quite a pile against @steelnole15_PE.

I agree that the "vision" that @DLD PE being mafia was a ruse based on the following posts, so he's moved back into the neutral category for the time being.

Should have time today to go back through posts and make a better determination on who's likely mafioso.

Moral of the story- don't be likable, it will get you killed.

Back