EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for @beccabun PE yesterday
giphy.gif

Come on ride the train, the choo choo ride it
I have no intelligence on who is who. So now it comes to two choices:

1: jump on the spitfire train

This has two outcomes. If spitfire is a mafia, we are all heroes. If spitfire is a townie, we just killed one of our own.

2. stay off the train

Again, two outcomes. If spitfire is mafia, this could lead people to think I am also a mafia member. If spitfire is a townie, I may gain another day of not being lynched....

In other words, I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

@beccabun PE I vote for @DLD PE since they randomly voted for me...

I am assuming everyone voting spitfire knows something.

@beccabun PE i also vote for @Spitfire6532
But i will try to check again before 8pm and see if they're are new developments.
This would be where Morgan Freemans omnipresent voice came over the paused video and said "They did not"

Ya'll, I just randomly picked spitfire from the list. It's just as random as my day one vote.

This would be where Morgan Freemans omnipresent voice came over the paused video and said "They did not"

Ya'll, I just randomly picked spitfire from the list. It's just as random as my day one vote.
To misquote Barney Stinson "People that talk about doing things get promoted. People that do things get fired."

Stay a sheep, folks. Sure, you lose a lot, but you can always point your finger at someone that tried and blame them.

I have a feeling Spitfire is townie.... I have a bad bad feeling.... I mean Salty picked them just coz they voted against Steel. So did Salty! It looks like random to me...

Mierda. Okay I think I am in a much better place with this project to get back to procrastinating. Gotta catch up with the thread and see where we stand. It's too early to tell anything just yet.

Back