EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don’t know who’s what, what’s where, where’s why, or why’s how, but I’m gonna use my magical disk to figure it all out.

There are the people that voted to lynch the doctor and the people that chose not to vote at all. You’re all sus so you all make the wheel!

And the winner is…….

@beccabun PE I vote for @NikR_PE cause I guess the wheel really doesn’t like them after all. It must know something we don’t lol.

Attachments

• 871DDA1C-51E0-45A2-9236-0683C9D90055.png
    871DDA1C-51E0-45A2-9236-0683C9D90055.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 2
I'd like to play a no-wheel round. I think they do more harm than good.
Hey, the wheel never picked you, so what’s the problem! Lol

I mean I’ll never use the wheel past day 2, and I wouldn’t use it ON day 2 normally, but clearly logic is out the window since we nabbed the doc on day 1, so this is all I have to go on.

I still don’t know who’s what, what’s where, where’s why, or why’s how, but I’m gonna use my magical disk to figure it all out.

There are the people that voted to lynch the doctor and the people that chose not to vote at all. You’re all sus so you all make the wheel!

And the winner is…….

@beccabun PE I vote for @NikR_PE cause I guess the wheel really doesn’t like them after all. It must know something we don’t lol.

Bruhhhhhh

Hey, the wheel never picked you, so what’s the problem! Lol

I mean I’ll never use the wheel past day 2, and I wouldn’t use it ON day 2 normally, but clearly logic is out the window since we nabbed the doc on day 1, so this is all I have to go on.
Right, the wheel never picks me. But it is VERY good at picking townies and special characters in particular. And this wasn't pointed at you, it's just something I've noticed over the last 13 or 14 months I've been playing. People use the wheel because they feel the need to vote and we lose good townies because of it. Perhaps abstaining and accepting a nightkill is better than killing two townies before we have anything to work off of.

Back