EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know this is only a game that means absolutely nothing, right? Quit whining. You don't have to like me lmao.

But just to piss you off even more for the **** of it:

@DuranDuran PE
@Liz06 like I originally did because I'm not petty enough to change my vote for no reason at all just because someone offended me.

My brother who works in oil & gas keep being transferred to new places so whenever I can, I try to go visit him and discover the new place he is in. He is older than me and I was always glued to him 😝 I think next time he will block me on his phone :cry:

Dubai
Good for you!!!! 🤓

I've known a couple of people who have been there. I know a couple from high school and the guy got his masters in geology and got a job there. They live in Houston now. Anyway, they seemed to like Dubai and their kids went to school there for a while. The one thing I remember them commenting on was there's no toilet paper in any of the restrooms. That's one of the quirks that took them a while to adjust to.

I've known a couple of people who have been there. I know a couple from high school and the guy got his masters in geology and got a job there. They live in Houston now. Anyway, they seemed to like Dubai and their kids went to school there for a while. The one thing I remember them commenting on was there's no toilet paper in any of the restrooms. That's one of the quirks that took them a while to adjust to.
You jut gave me a gift idea! 😝 :ROFLMAO:.
They have Bidet, 2 weeks of Bidet!

I'm imagining some odd couple walking around the streets of Dubai carrying a bidet in case they have to use a public restroom....
I went to similar place and they usually have Bidet even in public restroom so we should be safe, since it is my first time in there I will let you know how my restroom visits went there once back! :ROFLMAO: I am sure you can't wait to hear all about it :D

My brother who works in oil & gas keep being transferred to new places so whenever I can, I try to go visit him and discover the new place he is in. He is older than me and I was always glued to him 😝 I think next time he will block me on his phone :cry:

Dubai
Your spoiler game is
Top notch!

Not sure what's better getting the "pass" green button in NCEES or discovering the spoiler tag!

I will be out of the country starting this evening so if I am too quiet (which is abnormal) don't worry I'll be back in 2 weeks
I'll let you know when I see it again. I mean, the green boxes over the red one helps a bit, but ****. I want my fecking life back.

Back