EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we win when Blue dies? Or will there be one more dirty mafioso scum left?

Day 6/Night 6:

The train backed up so the engine was just inside the PE (Polar Express) Tunnel. The other cars were out in the open, allowing everyone to exit onto the snowy mountainside and prepare for a quick funeral. @blybrook PE was strong, but it took a while for him to dig 2 graves in the semi-frozen ground. @squaretaper LIT AF PE was mafia, but this was Christmas, and everyone deserved at least a proper burial. Another mafia member muttered, "Not many of us left. That stupid cat with the green sweater ran off with my red pointy hat. We can't let it find its owner!"

Odin2.jpg

"I saw it go into the tunnel. I'll take care of it.", said @BlueBlueprintPE . @JayKay PE got wind about the cat. "Odin must have followed me and snuck on board when I first got on the train." Someone else reported seeing Odin dart into the tunnel, so @JayKay PE ran after him. "Stop!", said the conductor. "Only PEs are allowed into the PE tunnel." "I'm a PE", said @JayKay PE . "Then be careful. The tunnel is haunted with dark magic and ghosts of Christmas pasts. Only those on the train can safely pass through the tunnel." "I've GOT to find my Odin!", cried @JayKay PE . "Just don't spill any secrets you find", warned the conductor. "Remember, snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches!"

Polar Express Tunnel.png

@JayKay PE made her way through the tunnel. It was pitch black, but she could see the haunted spirits floating around, illuminating the narrow side passages throughout the tunnel. She sidetracked to explore one of them, eventually running into @DuranDuran PE . "I was a dirty lying duran in my day", began the pitiful ghostly apparition, who was knelt down beside a flat rock, a whittling knife in one hand and small, squar-ish looking piece of wood in the other. "I got my PE, but I sold my soul to Jobu in the process. Then I hung around with the mafia and caused much death and suffering. I've been sentenced to make one million F5 keys to be given away to needy office workers. I know you have plenty in your cargo car. Please let me have some...please....PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU @JayKay PE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!!" @JayKay PE ran off and eventually found @MadamPirate PE , who was having a drink with @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @ChebyshevII PE and @Dothracki PE . "Stay and have some eggnog!", said @MadamPirate PE . "I'm full of the holiday spirit, because I spiked my eggnog with rum!", laughed @squaretaper LIT AF PE. "Don't hog the nog!", @Dothracki PE said, grabbing a pitcher from Square. "Remember it's Christmas, a time for giving", lectured @ChebyshevII PE. "I don't celebrate Christmas", said @squaretaper LIT AF PE , "but I am a devout 'Eggnostic', keke!"

@JayKay PE left the group and caught a glimpse of Odin running back to the train. She followed Odin to the top of the coal car and then to the engine, but @BlueBlueprintPE had reached him first, backing him into a corner and raising her shovel. "When I'm done with you, I'm going to shove you into the firebox!"

1639490679569.png

A big paw grabbed the shovel, and before @BlueBlueprintPE could react, @blybrook PE had swung it around and knocked @BlueBlueprintPE off the train, with such force it killed them instantly. The train didn't leave for another couple of hours, as a third proper burial was arranged.

@BlueBlueprintPE was lynched by the town. They were mafia.

There was no nightkill.

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @FlangeheadPEAZ

Rule question: The rules state that two mafia members must agree for a nightkill. But when there is only one left, can they make their own decision?

Back