EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my secret.

The fact that I haven't been killed on day 1 in this round is astonishing to me.

Even though I REALLY want to vote for @structurenole15 because he's being weird as **** for a supposed townie and a total distraction

@DuranDuran PE I will follow RB's lead and vote for @Liz06
You know this is only a game that means absolutely nothing, right? Quit whining. You don't have to like me lmao.

But just to piss you off even more for the **** of it:

@DuranDuran PE
@Liz06 like I originally did because I'm not petty enough to change my vote for no reason at all just because someone offended me.

Not sure what's better getting the "pass" green button in NCEES or discovering the spoiler tag!

I will be out of the country starting this evening so if I am too quiet (which is abnormal) don't worry I'll be back in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Not sure what's better getting the pass green button in NCEES or discovering the spoiler tag!

I will be out of the country starting this evening so if I am too quiet (which is abnormal) don't worry I'll be back in 2 weeks
where are you going? :D

You know this is only a game that means absolutely nothing, right? Quit whining. You don't have to like me lmao.

But just to piss you off even more for the **** of it:

@DuranDuran PE
@Liz06 like I originally did because I'm not petty enough to change my vote for no reason at all just because someone offended me.

My brother who works in oil & gas keep being transferred to new places so whenever I can, I try to go visit him and discover the new place he is in. He is older than me and I was always glued to him 😝 I think next time he will block me on his phone :cry:

Dubai
That's so awesome! I hope you have fun! I wish my brother traveled to places so I could visit him. Haha.

Back