EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you don't know what it means.... what does that mean...you want others to try find out what it means .... I mean what you mean is that you don't know what it means but would like for us to find the meaning behind what it actually means....mmm what do you mean??? (Did I complete the 200 word assignment ?) 😂

Well what I mean is don't take my attack to heart nole!🙃
Nobody is taking anything to heart but you lol. This really just a game and nothing more! Lighten up a little :D

Nobody is taking anything to heart but you lol. This really just a game and nothing more! Lighten up a little :D
mmm I am not.. I just put my thoughts out there in 200 words lol you just reading it aggressively 😂 yes this is just a game... so why does it matter if my thoughts are 200 words or two lines.....I am just putting my thoughts out their like you are doing with your reads...its just a different way...Yes my thought just involved you due to your initial read on morphe and you getting stuck on voting out Djl.... I thought I had the right to put my thoughts out in the mafia game as everyone...chill its friday lets open a beer :) at this point we both are townie that is what I know and will leave you alone this game....but this game only okkk??

I'm calling it now. No one is going to catch Square.

Write up and nightkill will be announced Monday.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was lynched by the town. He was a Robbin' Hooded mafia!
For whatever it's worth...

We often call it early on the last day when the outcome of the game is set.
Outside of that, I would vote against making it a habit of ending the voting early on individual days. Because it's not just about the outcome of the vote. It's about seeing how everyone responds. Also last minute vote changes is an often used strategy.

@DuranDuran PE don't get me wrong. I don't think it mattered in this case, which is why I didn't say anything earlier. But I'd hate to see it become a common practice.

Last edited:
I prefer the honorific "the Great and Powerful"
What if the wizard of Oz was a PE?
I wonder what PDHs are offered in Oz ... I hope there's a class on the design and analysis of yellow brick roads.... residential home safety during a tornado.... considerations in circulatory system pumps in tin men.

So, if mafia gets their shit together, who do we lose tonight? Cop or doctor, probably.

dr-strange-doctor-strange.gif

Back