EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 5/Night 5:

The Polar Express pulled out of Seattle and headed toward British Columbia loaded with precious cargo. The detective had pulled everyone into the dining car to question them regarding the Night 2 murder of @SaltySteve PE. Surely someone had seen the murderer entering or leaving his cabin that night. "I saw someone in a red dress coming out of the cabin", said @structurenole15 , "But I couldn't tell if they were male or female." "No, it was definitely someone with a red pointy hat", countered @RBHeadge PE, "Or was it green pointy slippers?" "NO!", said @BlueBlueprintPE . "It was a cat with a green sweater. I swear!" "DON'T ANY OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO TELL?!?", cried @FlangeheadPEAZ , "I mean, ****, how much did y'all have to drink that night?" The detective said, "This is not the first time someone has reported a cat with a green sweater, but surely it's not responsible for any of this. Animals aren't allowed on the train anyway." @Spitfire6532 added, "I saw two guys coming out of the 'abandoned toys car' a couple hours ago with swords. Something about killing the cat who ate the rat who ate his cheesecake that lay on the plate that Jack built. The other guy was questioning him about his presence in the office car and rumors someone saw him with a red pointy hat. I think they decided to duel it out!" "Dueling is not allowed on this train!", warned the conductor. "Article 352.10, section (B), part IV. Well, except outdoors, but the only place they could do that is on top of the cars, and we're getting close to the flat top tunnel...."

The conductor had not finished his words when everyone heard a loud THUMP! The train stopped to investigate, and lying in the snow several yards behind the tunnel entrance were @NikR_PE and @squaretaper LIT AF PE . One had been hit by a sword, the other by the tunnel entrance.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was lynched by the town. He was mafia.

@NikR_PE was nightkilled by the mafia.

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprintPE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @FlangeheadPEAZ

Let's see who the mafia went after this time.

By my estimate, I'd say 2 mafia members left.

Current reads this morning (subject to change, and if you don't like them tough fudge)

Maf (def):
Maf (prob):
Maf (may): @jean15paul_PE @beccabun PE @djl PE
Neutral: @Liz06
Town (may): @NikR_PE
Town (prob): @MeowMeow
Town (def): @RBHeadge PE

Not on the list: @EyehatethePEexam PE
AM I CHOPPED LIVER

edit: I don't know why this posted twice, not intentionally trying to spam. BUT MY POINT STANDS

Day 5/Night 5:

The Polar Express pulled out of Seattle and headed toward British Columbia loaded with precious cargo. The detective had pulled everyone into the dining car to question them regarding the Night 2 murder of @SaltySteve PE. Surely someone had seen the murderer entering or leaving his cabin that night. "I saw someone in a red dress coming out of the cabin", said @structurenole15 , "But I couldn't tell if they were male or female." "No, it was definitely someone with a red pointy hat", countered @RBHeadge PE, "Or was it green pointy slippers?" "NO!", said @BlueBlueprintPE . "It was a cat with a green sweater. I swear!" "DON'T ANY OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO TELL?!?", cried @FlangeheadPEAZ , "I mean, ****, how much did y'all have to drink that night?" The detective said, "This is not the first time someone has reported a cat with a green sweater, but surely it's not responsible for any of this. Animals aren't allowed on the train anyway." @Spitfire6532 added, "I saw two guys coming out of the 'abandoned toys car' a couple hours ago with swords. Something about killing the cat who ate the rat who ate his cheesecake that lay on the plate that Jack built. The other guy was questioning him about his presence in the office car and rumors someone saw him with a red pointy hat. I think they decided to duel it out!" "Dueling is not allowed on this train!", warned the conductor. "Article 352.10, section (B), part IV. Well, except outdoors, but the only place they could do that is on top of the cars, and we're getting close to the flat top tunnel...."

The conductor had not finished his words when everyone heard a loud THUMP! The train stopped to investigate, and lying in the snow several yards behind the tunnel entrance were @NikR_PE and @squaretaper LIT AF PE . One had been hit by a sword, the other by the tunnel entrance.

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprintPE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @FlangeheadPEAZ
Actually 352.10 section (B) allows PVC conduit in locations subject to corrosive influences and chemicals...

Day 5/Night 5:

@NikR_PE has been cleared by means of the drowning pool.

Back