EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hits too close to home with some of the people I work with...
60371080.jpg

i need a theme
What about inefficient government agencies with idiot bosses who don't trust their employees to do their jobs even though they are really good at it. Idiot bosses could be the mafia. Townies are employees. Something about getting fired or quitting or having to pay back relocation / education expenses....

I don't know, you can take it from there. :)

I'm still out as an active player. Could end up on a field visit at some point next week. As much as I would enjoy a @JayKay PE modded round, I'll have to sit this one out.

Okay. Baby-update: I just got 'voluntold' to take over two super ridiculously complex projects that are critical (one in the sense it being relocating/consolidating a huge department used in a ton of procedures, and the other in the sense of...it dragging on for way too long, contractors have already been paid 90% and only completed 33%, and I'm the clean-up crew). Due to that, I will not be starting the round on Monday, but will instead start it on Tuesday so I have a bit more time to plan/think out my theme and also reorganize my thoughts with my new work schedule.

Currently in (14):
@MeowMeow (a secret favorite due to the name matching my avi, you might have special mod favoritism/protection this round), @DuranDuran PE (my lower intestine buddy), @Dothracki PE (dead to me), @structurenole15 (I have no idea who you are, so you're sus), @beccabun PE (always maf), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (prob maf, unless they aren't), @RBHeadge PE (knows way too much, through the power of statistics and probability), @jean15paul_PE (gives sound advice...that makes everyone kill a townie), @ChebyshevII PE (has too many children to really have time to be playing), @txjennah PE (always 'forgets' to check their PMs), @NikR_PE (probably maf, unless they're doc, then shit) @djl PE (doesn't trust newbs, is a n00b), @FlangeheadPEAZ (always kills someone important), and @EyehatethePEexam PE (always a townie, until not)

Out (confirmed): @MadamPirate PE, @leggo PE (TOO BUSY SPAMMING TO PLAY), and @blybrook PE

Unsure/Maybe joining: @vhab49_PE, @tj_PE, @Roarbark, @BlueBlueprint_PE. @TrickShotG, @CUniverse, @SaltySteve PE, @chart94, and @civilrobot PE etc etc

Last edited:
Okay. Baby-update: I just got 'voluntold' to take over two super ridiculously complex projects that are critical (one in the sense it being relocating/consolidating a huge department used in a ton of procedures, and the other in the sense of...it dragging on for way too long, contractors have already been paid 90% and only completed 33%, and I'm the clean-up crew). Due to that, I will not be starting the round on Monday, but will instead start it on Tuesday so I have a bit more time to plan/think out my theme and also reorganize my thoughts with my new work schedule.

Currently in (14):
@MeowMeow (a secret favorite due to the name matching my avi, you might have special mod favoritism/protection this round), @DuranDuran PE (my lower intestine buddy), @Dothracki PE (dead to me), @structurenole15 (I have no idea who you are, so you're sus), @beccabun PE (always maf), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (prob maf, unless they aren't), @RBHeadge PE (knows way too much, through the power of statistics and probability),
@jean15paul_PE (gives sound advice...that makes everyone kill a townie), @ChebyshevII PE (has too many children to really have time to be playing), @txjennah PE (always 'forgets' to check their PMs), @NikR_PE (probably maf, unless they're doc, then shit) @djl PE (doesn't trust newbs, is a n00b), @FlangeheadPEAZ (always kills someone important), and @EyehatethePEexam PE (always a townie, until not)

Out (confirmed): @MadamPirate PE, @leggo PE (TOO BUSY SPAMMING TO PLAY), and @blybrook PE

Unsure/Maybe joining: @vhab49_PE, @tj_PE, @Roarbark, @BlueBlueprint_PE. @TrickShotG, @CUniverse, @SaltySteve PE, @chart94, and @civilrobot PE etc etc
Out. My head is not in it right now.

Currently in (14):
@MeowMeow (a secret favorite due to the name matching my avi, you might have special mod favoritism/protection this round), @DuranDuran PE (my lower intestine buddy), @Dothracki PE (dead to me), @structurenole15 (I have no idea who you are, so you're sus), @beccabun PE (always maf), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (prob maf, unless they aren't), @RBHeadge PE (knows way too much, through the power of statistics and probability),
@jean15paul_PE (gives sound advice...that makes everyone kill a townie), @ChebyshevII PE (has too many children to really have time to be playing), @txjennah PE (always 'forgets' to check their PMs), @NikR_PE (probably maf, unless they're doc, then shit) @djl PE (doesn't trust newbs, is a n00b), @FlangeheadPEAZ (always kills someone important), and @EyehatethePEexam PE (always a townie, until not)

Can I play too??

Currently in (14):

If I get any messages this round, I'm not gonna check them OUT OF SPITE

Currently in (14):

Damn @Dothracki PE , what did you do? lol

Back