EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my reads are gone so I just have to go by voting record and the past few days, which have just been the spiderman meme every day.

Hoping that actions speak louder than words, and the lack of action is significant.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @txjennah PE
Lol no, lack of action because I got busier than expected at work.

@txjennah PE made a living selling soft pretzels on the corner of a major busy intersection. It didn't require much skill, the food sold itself. It wasn't great money but it was enough to make an honest living.
@beccabun PE didn't like how @txjennah PE 's snacks were eating into her profits. @beccabun PE wondered how @txjennah PE used the bathrooms while working outside all day, and where she washed her hands afterwards. @beccabun PE called the local TV news station. The TV station revealed @txjennah PE unsanitary practices to the city.

Afterwards all pretzel vendors were required to post a neon-green poster with sanitary guidelines to their pretzel stands.

@txjennah PE was lynched by the town, she was a regular townie.

Some fun loving criminals confused @BlueBlueprint_PE 's ice cream cookies food truck for a band van. They stole the truck, ate the ice cream, and sold the rest at pawn shop around the region.

@BlueBlueprint_PE was nightkilled.

The remaining 7 players are:
@jean15paul_PE @NikR_PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki PE @chart94 @beccabun PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE

The town will lose if they fail to eliminate a mafia tonight.

Okay I know I don't look good right now, and while the end result was bad, I still think my logic was sound. Staying under the radar can be a good strategy for mafia.

I'm definitely not going to be the first person to start pointing fingers today, but I do have some suspicions.

@txjennah PE made a living selling soft pretzels on the corner of a major busy intersection. It didn't require much skill, the food sold itself. It wasn't great money but it was enough to make an honest living.
@beccabun PE didn't like how @txjennah PE 's snacks were eating into her profits. @beccabun PE wondered how @txjennah PE used the bathrooms while working outside all day, and where she washed her hands afterwards. @beccabun PE called the local TV news station. The TV station revealed @txjennah PE unsanitary practices to the city.

Afterwards all pretzel vendors were required to post a neon-green poster with sanitary guidelines to their pretzel stands.

Some fun loving criminals confused @BlueBlueprint_PE 's ice cream cookies food truck for a band van. They stole the truck, ate the ice cream, and sold the rest at pawn shop around the region.

@BlueBlueprint_PE was nightkilled.

The remaining 7 players are:
@jean15paul_PE @NikR_PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki PE @chart94 @beccabun PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE

The town will lose if they fail to eliminate a mafia tonight.

Ohhh that is horrifying.

I let Apollo lick all my pretzels before selling them.

šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Latest posts

Back