EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I knew @txjennah PE was going to be killed because they ALWAYS are mafia. Whereas vhab is always cop...except when they're not, then they're doc. Has vhab ever been maf?

As of right now, I'm in @LyceeFruit PE , but I might be house shopping? So. Yeah.
you better send me listings. so i can live vicariously through you and a not in a 600 sqft house

I'm going for location more than normal Midwestern mansion. So I might be in a 600-sqft house as well? XD
It is pretty ridiculous. Going from Maryland to Wisconsin I bought a single family 5 BR house on 3/4 of an acre for less than my foreclosure townhouse in Frederick. I do miss seafood...and dentists.

I'm going for location more than normal Midwestern mansion. So I might be in a 600-sqft house as well? XD
that 2nd house you sent would be like 400k+ here. Its nuts.
I hate the real estate market. Our neighbors sold their house (it's basically identical to ours but with less counter space, the original heating source, no driveway/garage and a NG range) for 240k.

@RBHeadge PE

For the crux of it, the "mislynch" yesterday: two townies were discussing/agreed to switch and save me yesterday, but slightly too late. And personally I logged on to the forum literally right at 4:00, also slightly to late too switch my own vote as would have been needed.

I believe earlier on, Doth ranked high in mafia tier list due to voting history, even though we were reasonably sure Eye was mafia.

@RBHeadge PE

For the crux of it, the "mislynch" yesterday: two townies were discussing/agreed to switch and save me yesterday, but slightly too late. And personally I logged on to the forum literally right at 4:00, also slightly to late too switch my own vote as would have been needed.

I believe earlier on, Doth ranked high in mafia tier list due to voting history, even though we were reasonably sure Eye was mafia.
The way I was dancing around by the end I'm pretty sure the mafia would have whacked me if the townies didn't.

Well I guess I am still as clueless as before but have understood few essential things from observation. I am in for another game.... @LyceeFruit PE ....though I will be busy but the more I am playing this hopefully the better I would get a hang of an online mafia game skills lol Thanks @RBHeadge PE for modding I got so into your Gifs I started watching Harry Potter series from the 4th film onwards yesterday realized I had just watched first three when I was in school and then totally forgot about what else was released ...coz life lol

Got 12 so far

@RBHeadge PE can you send me the instructions again? Can we play with 12? It's been awhile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-075643.png
    Screenshot_20210124-075643.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 7
I mean, I knew @txjennah PE was going to be killed because they ALWAYS are mafia. Whereas vhab is always cop...except when they're not, then they're doc. Has vhab ever been maf?

As of right now, I'm in @LyceeFruit PE , but I might be house shopping? So. Yeah.
I'm not always mafia. Just had an unfortunate back to back run, but was townie for a good stretch. This is going to make all the new players suspect me every round now ::squinty eyes::

GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I am Lycee, your announcer for the EB GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

There are athletes (townies) and dopers(mafia). Athletes are going to try to eliminate the Dopers with extreme prejudice before the Dopers win all of the events(eliminates them). The game ends when either all of the Dopers are eliminated (Athletes win), or there are fewer Athletes than Dopers (Dopers win).

The game will start today, Monday 25 Jan. Lynching will be allowed on the first day. Dopers can lynch the first night.

The Dopers are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning with some delightful storytelling.

During the day, everybody (Athletes & Doper) will publicly vote for a person to eliminate; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was.

In addition to Athletes & Dopers, there is also a Medic (Doctor) and a Referee(Cop). The Medic can choose someone to “save” during the night; if they choose the same person the Dopers chose, then that player will escape elimination by the Dopers that night. The Referee can “investigate” players during the night.

The Dopers know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I have sent more specific instructions to the members of the Dopers, the Medic, and the Referee. If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a regular athlete

Standard EB-mafia game rules apply which means PMing is allowed!! Please keep all trash talk in the thread and don’t take things too seriously!

You may use this thread to vote and post about the game. Anyone (playing or not playing, eliminated or not) can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me @LyceeFruit PE and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate.

Example: @LyceeFruit PE I vote for @DuranDuran because they have smelly feet

Please submit your votes by 9:00 PM EST/8:00 PM Central/7:00 PM Mountain/6:00 PM Pacific Time/Whatever Roar and Bly-time ; I will count votes after that time as being for the next day.

Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random and/or require the tied players to send me 10 rounds of 'rock, paper, scissors'. If there are no votes, I will pick a person at random (i.e. role will not matter) to eliminate; suffice it to say it’s in both groups’ best interest to vote for at least one person. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE STARTING TUESDAY. NOT VOTING WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING CAST FOR YOURSELF. MISSING TWO VOTES IN A ROW WILL RESULT IN YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH.

Finally, you are not allowed to reveal your role, privately or publicly, after you have been eliminated. You may not post screengrabs of private messages in this thread.

For reference, the 13 players in this round are:

@beccabun PE
@SaltySteve
@RBHeadge PE
@DuranDuran
@EyehatethePEexam
@jean15paul_PE
@BlueBlueprint_PE
@Dothracki PE
@JayKay PE
@ChebyshevII PE
@NikR_PE
@harshaPEAZ
@txjennah PE

I already sent out messages for specific roles. If you did not receive a message, then you are a regular townie.

If you have any questions, or you would like me to tell you which players are still standing, please let me know.

Good luck to everyone! Let's have fun!

Back