EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like we have at least 14 players. It's probably too late in the week to start now, so let's start on Monday.

I need a theme, preferably something gifable. Any suggestions? 

In:

@beccabun PE   @DuranDuran   @LyceeFruit PE   @Dothracki PE   @NikR_PE   @txjennah PE   @chart94@MadamPirate PE   @JayKay PE   @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @EyehatethePEexam  @SaltySteve  @Roarbark  

@vhab49_PE

@jean15paul_PE, would you play if we start Monday?
If we start Monday I might play. 

giphy.gif

With a hunger games round, now I'm wondering if I should try out some new rules involving team play. I'll look into the options.... tomorrow. I'm about to be in another all-day meeting.
In Hunger Games, the tributes all seemed to have a specialty (ability or weapon).

Maybe at one point (this round or one in the future) we could experiment using a round where every player has some kind of special role?  Just a thought.
Fair enough. I shouldn't do competing factions this round. I'll have to research the multitude of special abilities variants and see what I can do while maintaining balance. I know there are roles where certain roles of different win conditions from others. If I can't figure it out by Monday then....  

Harry Potter theme! 

Star Wares, Star Trek, Orange is the New Black, RuPauls Drag Race 
Harry Potter it is.

I'll just add you to the list now.

Until we have a repair contractor out at the house that doesn't need constant oversight, I'm out. Feel free to use me as a NPC for the story lines.

We had a burst pipe that flooded the house while traveling and the house is currently back to rough framing stage.

Until we have a repair contractor out at the house that doesn't need constant oversight, I'm out. Feel free to use me as a NPC for the story lines.

We had a burst pipe that flooded the house while traveling and the house is currently back to rough framing stage.
Oh no! Man I hope they get it fixed quick.

Back