EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the bombed recliner is cleaned up, the studio audience is allowed in the building. The recliners were taken away earlier in the day by the bomb squad, who decided that they were all a danger to the studio audience.  @tj_PE bounces onto the stage, which has been rearranged to accommodate the comfortable couches. “Hey-o, everyone, I hope you’re ready to turn in your socks and get ready for your next design challenge - SWIMWEAR!!!!” @tj_PE jumps up and down excitedly, clapping her hands. “Oooh, and I have your scores from the first round here - the top three knitters are @Will.I.Am PE, @chart94, and @Roarbark, in that order! You’ve gotta be in the first three places to get a prize! So, go ahead and drop your socks off with the judges, and I’ll unveil your materials for the swimwear design!” @tj_PE waves her arms in the direction of @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE, who are too busy taking selfies at the moment to pay attention to the competition. 

@tj_PE shoos all of you to drop off your socks, and heads over to a table covered with a cloth. Pulling it off the table with flair, she shows all of you what your materials will be. Mohair and silk laceweight await the contestants at the table, as well as an assortment of twine and paracord. All of you look uneasily at each other, but then go to gather up materials. 

Soft chatter from the audience goes on while each of you sketches up your design. @JayKay PE casts on first, a determined look on her face. @Chattaneer PE casts on just behind @JayKay PE, peeking out at her from under his eyelashes as he mouths numbers. @chart94 gets up to grab some extra colors, then plops down in the empty space RIGHT NEXT TO @RBHeadge PE. @RBHeadge PE gives him a weird look, gets up and sits near @Will.I.Am PE, who is trying to hide his project underneath his sketchbook. @RBHeadge PE sitting down on the otherwise empty couch jostles the sketchbook, and it slides off @Will.I.Am PE’s lap. The book hits the floor with a soft thump, pages scattering, and @RBHeadge PE hops off the couch to help @Will.I.Am PE pick it up. “Sorry about that mate, didn’t mean to - what’s this?” @Will.I.Am PE blanches, trying to snatch the pages out of @RBHeadge PE’s hands, but @RBHeadge PE is quicker than @Will.I.Am PE

“How did you know we were going to be doing swimwear tonight - and how did you know about the mohair?!” screeches @RBHeadge PE, standing now. @txjennah PE walks over, having heard the commotion and picks @Will.I.Am PE’s project up off the couch. “Um excuse me, but this is CROCHETED. Why are you crocheting during a knitting competition!?” @Will.I.Am PE rises, and not even bothering to explain himself, tries to bolt off the side of the stage. @JayKay PE stands up to block him, and he runs straight into the knitting needles she’s holding in front of her, impaling himself. @Will.I.Am PE spins, trying to head off in another direction, as @LyceeFruit PE rips the swift off the edge of the supply table and wields it like a bat, smacking @Will.I.Am PE in the face with the folded up wood. It sounds similar to a kendo stick being applied to @Will.I.Am PE’s face, at which point @Roarbark comes from behind @Will.I.Am PE and gives him a little sweet chin music as he turns from the impact of @LyceeFruit PE’s strike - @Roarbark’s foot connects with @Will.I.Am PE's chin, snapping his head up and back. Blood sprays from @Will.I.Am PE’s nose as his head comes back down, and he takes a second strike from @LyceeFruit PE and the swift, to the kidneys. @Will.I.Am PE goes down behind a couch, and @tj_PE is seen running for the lights at the side of the stage. The rest of the contestants descend on @Will.I.Am PE, and just before the stage goes black, @Will.I.Am PE’s severed arm comes flying from behind the couch. The audience is chanting, “BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD.” 

@Will.I.Am PE was mafia.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @txjennah PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @squaretaper LIT AF PE @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

Latest posts

Back