EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely nothing. The mob Steve train was leaving the station and everyone decided to hop on. 

Can you tell I'm a little salty about it? lol
(the)Dude.  Just stop being mafia and we won't lynch you.  It's all coo'.  Don't worry, I once was killed first/night killed for like four round in a row?  Huge bummer.  Know where you're coming from.  But this doesn't mean you can't still hang in the thread and laugh at us stabbing someone in the eye with a knitting needle, or garroting someone with an set of circular needles?

Early the next morning, each of you are herded back to the studio, to share your beautiful knitted designs with the glorious judges, @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE. @tj_PE is waiting your arrival, and is counting the group as they come in. "Eight, nine, ten, eleven... huh, I thought there were twelve of you left!" Soft chatter and speculation goes through the group, and @Chattaneer PE pokes @RBHeadge PE. "Hey, wasn't @jean15paul_PE still here when we left to go to back to the hotel last night?"

@RBHeadge PE thinks a moment and nods. "Yeah, I remember seeing him grabbing another ball of fun fur and giggling to himself. He swore he was going to win this round." A wave of concern brushes through the group, and it is quickly agreed that they'll team up and search the building for @jean15paul_PE. @MEtoEE screams in horror moments later, as lights flick on onstage. 

@jean15paul_PE is sitting in his recliner, fun fur tied around his wrists, biceps, ankles and knees, heading up to the ceiling. A second light switch gets turned on, and his body starts jerking like a marionette, as music sounding like it comes from a music box tinkles in the background. His face is purple, fun fur tied tightly around his throat. 

@jean15paul_PE was killed by the mafia. 

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @txjennah PE @LyceeFruit PE @MEtoEE @JayKay PE @chart94 @squaretaper LIT AF PE @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Will.I.Am PE @Chattaneer PE

Last edited by a moderator:
1.  Sometimes.  When work is frustrating, the only way to relieve tension is to make the skin of someone's face slough off.  I'm happy @MadamPirate PE is joining me in writing ultra gruesome murders (and I'm happy I made mafia no longer kid-friendly).  As for skin sliding off the face after extreme temperature application: yes.

2. Too hot tea water can lead to unpleasant seeping.  I am disappointed in @tj_PE as a judge.

3. Nice.
1. Well, you set the precedent, I just need to flex my writing muscles. ;)

Early the next morning, each of you are herded back to the studio, to share your beautiful knitted designs with the glorious judges, @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE. @tj_PE is waiting your arrival, and is counting the group as they come in. "Eight, nine, ten, eleven... huh, I thought there were twelve of you left!" Soft chatter and speculation goes through the group, and @Chattaneer PE pokes @RBHeadge PE. "Hey, wasn't @jean15paul_PE still here when we left to go to back to the hotel last night?"

@RBHeadge PE thinks a moment and nods. "Yeah, I remember seeing him grabbing another ball of fun fur and giggling to himself. He swore he was going to win this round." A wave of concern brushes through the group, and it is quickly agreed that they'll team up and search the building for @jean15paul_PE. @MEtoEE screams in horror moments later, as lights flick on onstage. 

@jean15paul_PE is sitting in his recliner, fun fur tied around his wrists, biceps, ankles and knees, heading up to the ceiling. A second light switch gets turned on, and his body starts jerking like a marionette, as music sounding like it comes from a music box tinkles in the background. His face is purple, fun fur tied tightly around his throat. 

@jean15paul_PE was killed by the mafia. 

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @txjennah PE @LyceeFruit PE @MEtoEE @JayKay PE @chart94 @squaretaper LIT AF PE @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Will.I.Am PE @Chattaneer PE
Die you townie scum. Mafia gonna kill you all. 

Latest posts

Back