EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would drive a sedan, if I had a car. 

Did someone on the forum delete the "Everything about the FE/PE threads?" In preparation for influx of hopefuls? 
Also hi everyone, hope you're doing well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone on the forum delete the "Everything about the FE/PE threads?" In preparation for influx of hopefuls? 
NVM mystery solved:

For anyone else - on exam weekend I close down some of the forums to newer members (the “member” group) to discourage anyone from posting about the exam and causing themselves issues - will all be back open later in the weekend-

Yes I think it’s kind of dumb but whenever I dont, someone does something dumb and then I have to deal with the NCEES trolls...

We also have a van for when we need to take the kids anywhere.
I once had this extended TDY mission. I was there with like three dozen other people. Rental car place gave most of us free upgrades, so were driving new muscle cars and convertibles. This one guy showed up late and place only had one vehicle left, an old minivan. We gave that guy the callsign "soccer mom". It's how we would refer to him on the radios for the rest of the mission. I think he still occasionally gets called that. Fun times.

I would drive a sedan, if I had a car. 

Also hi everyone, hope you're doing well!

NVM mystery solved:
I suppose you could become a "supporting member" if you wanted to post in the other forums this weekend.

For anyone else - on exam weekend I close down some of the forums to newer members (the “member” group) to discourage anyone from posting about the exam and causing themselves issues - will all be back open later in the weekend-

Yes I think it’s kind of dumb but whenever I dont, someone does something dumb and then I have to deal with the NCEES trolls...
I guess that explains why we haven't learned the exam pencil color yet.

I suppose you could become a "supporting member" if you wanted to post in the other forums this weekend.
Meh. I can afford to miss a weekend. But where do I add my penny to the pile if I want to support high quality leadership?

I guess that explains why we haven't learned the exam pencil color yet.
Translucent orange is the best.

I think you mean “blue” accents.
ymdj2.jpg

Back