EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, friends! Is there any interest in starting up a new game this week, or are people still too busy? Also would anyone want to volunteer to moderate?

@RBHeadge PE @NikR @tj_PE @vhab49_PE @JayKay0914 @leggo PE @Audi driver, P.E. @ChaosMuppetPE @blybrook PE @Ranger1316 @jean15paul @chart94 @ptatohed @LyceeFruit @Supe @Roarbark (Even though I know you might still be on vacay)

(And anyone else I might have missed)
Oh heck. I'm in. It'll give folks someone to kill and make themselves feel good about doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fine with playing or waiting. It was a lot of fun last time (my first time) being mafia. Looking forward to experiencing it from the other side. That being said, I do have fantasy football (and real football) to distract me from waiting for the Louisiana board to issue my license.

Ok, friends! Is there any interest in starting up a new game this week, or are people still too busy? Also would anyone want to volunteer to moderate?

@RBHeadge PE @NikR @tj_PE @vhab49_PE @JayKay0914 @leggo PE @Audi driver, P.E. @ChaosMuppetPE @blybrook PE @Ranger1316 @jean15paul @chart94 @ptatohed @LyceeFruit @Supe @Roarbark (Even though I know you might still be on vacay)

(And anyone else I might have missed)
I'll pass Cheb, but thanks for thinking of me.  

I fine with playing or waiting. It was a lot of fun last time (my first time) being mafia. Looking forward to experiencing it from the other side. That being said, I do have fantasy football (and real football) to distract me from waiting for the Louisiana board to issue my license.
Ugh. I received an email today. LAPELS (Louisiana's board) has determined my application to be incomplete. My experience record (which was very detailed in my personal opinion) did not directly stated WHY my experience should be considered acceptable, since in wasn't directly under a PE.
Also one of my personal references was missing something on their form.

Resubmitted today. The waiting game begins again.

F*ck it. Let's kill some townies! 
(Is cursing allowed on EB?)

Ugh. I received an email today. LAPELS (Louisiana's board) has determined my application to be incomplete. My experience record (which was very detailed in my personal opinion) did not directly stated WHY my experience should be considered acceptable, since in wasn't directly under a PE.

I feel like this is a common thing for LAPELS. Many colleagues' experience from our office there was not applicable and they just ended getting a license from Texas out of frustration. Hope yours is successful this time around. 

I feel like this is a common thing for LAPELS. Many colleagues' experience from our office there was not applicable and they just ended getting a license from Texas out of frustration. Hope yours is successful this time around. 
LAPELS seems to be very particular with how your experience has to be documented on your application. One of my coworkers got his PE license a few months ago, and he had to revise his experience record 3 times separate.

I have no idea how that compares to any other state.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAPELS seems to be very particular with how your experience has to be documented on your application. One of my coworkers got his PE license a few months ago, and he had to revise his experience record 3 times separate.

I have no idea how that compares to any other state.
Sorry man. I hope it goes through soon.

Well for any other structural engineers out there, my PE Civil/Structural was allowed to reciprocate to Colorado and North Carolina. This brings my total to North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Colorado, and New York. Oddly, Georgia is the only state in the union I've had trouble with and nothing here is above Seismic Design Category C. I really super hate the Georgia Board.

Well for any other structural engineers out there, my PE Civil/Structural was allowed to reciprocate to Colorado and North Carolina. This brings my total to North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Colorado, and New York. Oddly, Georgia is the only state in the union I've had trouble with and nothing here is above Seismic Design Category C. I really super hate the Georgia Board.
Im currently waiting on my Georgia PE. I obtained my initial licensure through NC after passing the PE Civil/Structural. All checkboxes have been completed under the GA Board application except for "Board Approval."

You had issues obtaining your GA PE?

Back