EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you stalking him?

SUSPISH
No I'm not.  I'm saying what he said looked suspicious to me.  He said, "I didn't check in.  I'm here now!"  Which makes it sound like he just logged on, but I received a notification he "reacted" to one of my posts almost 3 hours before that, which means he didn't "just check in."

I'm just stating a fact, nothing more.  I'm not saying his actions mean anything or not, just seemed strange.

You checked in a few hours ago because you were looking at one of the previous pages of this round.  Just saying 🙂

No I'm not.  I'm saying what he said looked suspicious to me.  He said, "I didn't check in.  I'm here now!"  Which makes it sound like he just logged on, but I received a notification he "reacted" to one of my posts almost 3 hours before that, which means he didn't "just check in."

I'm just stating a fact, nothing more.  I'm not saying his actions mean anything or not, just seemed strange.
I got on here and started going through things. When I started to catch up EB went down and wouldn't let me read page 795 so I closed it and came back a couple hours later.

I'm current. I don't have any reads as of yet. 

Back