EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this stage there are two options. One @NikR_PE is trying to pull a @SaltySteve and pretend to be a JOAT. Option 2 he is the JOAT and we both have some interesting info. 

1st night cheby no motion

2nd night vhab tracked 

3rd night doctor on JeanPaul

So assuming NikR motioned JeanPaul the night before I used doctor, then I would say he is mafia.

At this stage there are two options. One @NikR_PE is trying to pull a @SaltySteve and pretend to be a JOAT. Option 2 he is the JOAT and we both have some interesting info. 

1st night cheby no motion

2nd night vhab tracked 

3rd night doctor on JeanPaul

So assuming NikR motioned JeanPaul the night before I used doctor, then I would say he is mafia.
Oh shit! 3 JOAT ?! 😆

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trusting NikR as his information lines up with mine. Nikr could not have known i used a doctor save on Jean as i hadnt revelead this yet. yet he detected motion a night prior. So either he got really lucky in his lie, or he is indeed the other JOAT and we will find out shortly. 

Im trusting NikR as his information lines up with mine. Nikr could not have known i used a doctor save on Jean as i hadnt revelead this yet. yet he detected motion a night prior. So either he got really lucky in his lie, or he is indeed the other JOAT and we will find out shortly. 
I'm confused. Are you saying that my info doesn't line up? I assure you it does because it true. 

It seems to me that none of the info provided by the 3 people claiming to be JoaTs conflict with each other. It's pretty easy to craft a believable lie once everything else has been disclosed. I'm sticking with my vote for @chart94

Sorry. I had 2 meetings...
I was hoping to have some actionable intel before I did this but I guess I'll show the rest of my spreadsheet.

View attachment 17967

I'm also JoaT

I randomly tracked @vhab49_PE on day one. That's why I voted for her on day 2 and 3.

I motion detected @ptatohed on day 2 because too quiet. But then he disappeared due to inactivity. That turned out to be a wasted action.

And I protected @NikR_PE on day 3. I was just guessing who may be most townie leaning.

Looks like I'm on the chopping block. My suspicions are still on MP. But I unfortunately don't have any useful intel. Except that you really shouldn't kill me.
I can deffo tell you I'm not Maf. 

9I6.gif

Back