EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. I started out with duran, then changed to vhab, then changed back to duran at the last possible minute on a whim. That was clearly a mistake.
I wasn't sure if you were REALLY trying to vote for @vhab49_PE, or as a joke (8-ball lol).  But after switching back to me and later it being revealed that @vhab49_PE was mafia, I concluded you weren't a JOAT, so as I kept reading/followed this round, I put my reads as JOAT toward 2 other people, but also considered @ptatohed could be JOAT but we'd never know until after the round.  

I did. I started out with duran, then changed to vhab, then changed back to duran at the last possible minute on a whim. That was clearly a mistake.

@jean15paul_PE no you didn't "remember" wrong.  It was a move to help you avoid suspicion lol.

@ChebyshevII PE did vote twice.  First to vote for me, then to cast a "joking" vote for Vhab as the "8-Ball", but then again for me to make sure his vote was counted towards me.

@jean15paul_PE you were the first to vote for Vhab with 30-35 minutes to go on Day 2 when I already had 3 votes, so it was a "feint" to make it look like you voted for a mafia in the event she was killed later.  My vote for Vhab was an attempt to save myself.  Only a 3rd last minute vote would have tied and possibly given me a chance to save myself.

@jean15paul_PE You have been difficult to read as usual, but subtle clues point to you as mafia (more on that later).
No I really thought you had two votes, then I cast the first vote for vhab and then you did to tie it up at 2-2. Then Cheby broke the tie. No point in lying in this game. This history is too easily accessed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NikR_PE are you a JOAT? 
Yes. Since there is one mafia remaining, I can take the calculated risk of revealing myself. 

1st night I tracked @ChebyshevII PE - he did not use a night action. 

2nd night motion was detected on @jean15paul_PE. So either JOAT or mafia.

Since @JayKay PE seemed to know something and was always voting for Vhab, I assumed she is the other JOAT. I voted along with her.

3rd night asked to save JayKay. No night kill means either it worked or the other JOAT saved someone who was targeted. 

My vote today is based on assuming JayKay is the other JOAT and thus the motion detected on Jean is because he is mafia.

What's funny is that both rounds have had JP as the targeted player on the "motion detect".

(quotes on motion detect because I didn't motion detect him. I just got real lucky)
I almost thought you were breaking the 4th wall as the mod, but then I realize you said "both rounds", not "both nights". I was gonna be like, WHAAAAAAAAT

Sorry. I had 2 meetings...
I was hoping to have some actionable intel before I did this but I guess I'll show the rest of my spreadsheet.

View attachment 17967

I'm also JoaT

I randomly tracked @vhab49_PE on day one. That's why I voted for her on day 2 and 3.

I motion detected @ptatohed on day 2 because too quiet. But then he disappeared due to inactivity. That turned out to be a wasted action.

And I protected @NikR_PE on day 3. I was just guessing who may be most townie leaning.

Looks like I'm on the chopping block. My suspicions are still on MP. But I unfortunately don't have any useful intel. Except that you really shouldn't kill me.

@jean15paul_PE

If you detected motion on @ptatohed, that means either he was mafia and the game would already be over, or he was a JOAT and either you or Nik_R is lying about being the other JOAT.  EDIT:  Of course this is assuming JayKay is the other JOAT.  

@ptatohed can't have been the other JOAT based on the above.  My analysis says JP is lying and is the remaining maf.

Jean Motion Detect.png

@jean15paul_PE

If you detected motion on @ptatohed, that means either he was mafia and the game would already be over, or he was a JOAT and either you or Nik_R is lying about being the other JOAT.  EDIT:  Of course this is assuming JayKay is the other JOAT.  

@ptatohed can't have been the other JOAT based on the above.  My analysis says JP is lying and is the remaining maf.

View attachment 17968
We had to have started with 3 mafia and he was one.

Back