EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0x @ptatohed - 

3x @DuranDuran - (Cheby, MP, vhab)

2x @vhab49_PE - (JP, Duran)

Duran was strung up and lynched. As his last breaths were passing a magic 8 ball fell from his pocket. It read "Oh god, not again"

@DuranDuran was an innocent townie.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Mafia has until 5am to make their kill. I screwed up when I sent them their rule PM. So they are getting until 5am which is what I put in the PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
557d406e0f63e51c5c2001269c72d5be.jpg

Shit.  I forgot to vote.  Sorry guys.  Training + going to gym right after work + new switch in mail = jk not coming on EB after 11am in the morning, when no one else has voted and there is no more info.

@SaltySteve, I vote for @vhab49_PE again...because...uh.  I can't remember who is else is playing and they're the most recent post.

Poor @ChebyshevII PE was found this morning....at least what was left of them.

Cheby was killed by the mafia last night.

Additionally @ptatohed managed to come down with the 'Rona and they couldn't get him on a ventilator soon enough because the one of the hospital staff had found a way to vape THC  from one and they kept disappearing after that. (died due to inactivity)

The remaining players are:

@jean15paul_PE

@chart94

@MadamPirate PE

@JayKay PE

@NikR_PE

@vhab49_PE

Dead

@ptatohed (died of the 'Rona)

@ChebyshevII PE (Dismembered by the Mafia)

@DuranDuran (Lynched by the town over an 8 ball)

@RBHeadge PE (Poisoned by the mafia)

@squaretaper LIT AF PE (Committed Suicide by jumping in front of a roller coaster)

@SaltySteve (Killed by mafia on Day 0)

Back