EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 17811

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Again....

How bad would it suck if they cancelled the October exam?

Post 5/5
:poop: I know it's OT, but holy shit this is going to be one hell of a shit storm in the fall. :poop:

We're either going to see a across-the-board cancellation again, a whole bunch of local cancellations, or random people getting bounced all over the country. What a f%^&ing mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just like sexy heels.

This is a JK choice.

Mafia do not wear heels, because you cannot run in heels.
since when does the mafia run

in soviet russia, the mafia doesn't run from you. you run from the mafia. 

or something

There are a TON of NSFW threads / posts on EB, many are properly tagged, others are not.

It is up to the user to determine.

Plsu, I thought this was the first night, so there is no townie lynching?

• Since we are playing with 1 less player than required for tournament rules, the mafia will still kill tonight but it will be an untimely death of @txjennah PE. Thank you for your sacrifice.

The way I read that is that tonight (Monday) is Day 1, so no town action but I think the JOATs get an action other than saving TxJ

It made sense when I typed it. Give me a break, it is Monday. I think it will be bad if they cancel again. Since I figure it will take me 2-3 tries for each day of the SE, (I am a horrible test taker) In 2023, the SE will be on my birthday.  Much like it was in 2012 when I took and passed the FE, and in 2017 when I took and passed the PE.
Ohhhhhh I’ll bet the under and say you’ll pass first time!!!

78100617_10158303253089694_615140196979048448_n.jpg

Back