EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??????????

Yeah I didn't get that either, looks like a bad google translation. 

Do you have to reapply after 2023?

4/5
It made sense when I typed it. Give me a break, it is Monday. I think it will be bad if they cancel again. Since I figure it will take me 2-3 tries for each day of the SE, (I am a horrible test taker) In 2023, the SE will be on my birthday.  Much like it was in 2012 when I took and passed the FE, and in 2017 when I took and passed the PE.

Bad.  I gotta get the SE done by 2023, or I am in that same boat... again.  Successful FE & PE attempts both on my October birthday.

It made sense when I typed it. Give me a break, it is Monday. I think it will be bad if they cancel again. Since I figure it will take me 2-3 tries for each day of the SE, (I am a horrible test taker) In 2023, the SE will be on my birthday.  Much like it was in 2012 when I took and passed the FE, and in 2017 when I took and passed the PE.
um ok. I completely misunderstood. I thought you were saying if you didn't pass the SE by 2023 then you're in the same boat of having to take the test again. I'm not sure if you're drunk or if I am.

(4/5)

Last edited by a moderator:
um ok. I completely misunderstood. I thought you were saying if you didn't pass the SE by 2023 then you're in the same boat of having to take the test again. I'm not sure if you're drunk or if I am.
No.  I mean, I don't know if you are drunk, but I am not.

As far as ways to spend a birthday, 8 hour exam is not tops on my list.

Back