EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in if we're starting Monday, @tj_PE.

Let me know what type of game we're playing (Traditional = JoAts + Mafia/no PMs/minimum posts, or EB orginal = doctors, cops, mafia + PMs galore + no min post), and I can help you out getting started.  I can send you a 'master PM' with a bunch of info behind gameplay for mods and template PMs for the rolls.

I vote we remove Audi off any future lists unless he specifically requests to play.

I know it's fun to mess with him and it can be entertaining to some of us to hear his comments, but more often than not he disrupts the overall strategy of the game.  I'd rather not keep inviting him, but that's just me.

I'm in if we're starting Monday, @tj_PE.

Let me know what type of game we're playing (Traditional = JoAts + Mafia/no PMs/minimum posts, or EB orginal = doctors, cops, mafia + PMs galore + no min post), and I can help you out getting started.  I can send you a 'master PM' with a bunch of info behind gameplay for mods and template PMs for the rolls.
I'm guessing this is a typo? Tournament, not "traditional"?

I was really hoping RB was mafia and was trying out a potential strategy for the tournament.  
Yes I was trying a few things out, but they were mostly to understand the new game mechanics.

If I had any strategies in mind for the tournament, I would not have tested them here in public where potential future opponents could gather intel on me and use against me in the tourney.

T minus 11 days

Yes I was trying a few things out, but they were mostly to understand the new game mechanics.

If I had any strategies in mind for the tournament, I would not have tested them here in public where potential future opponents could gather intel on me and use against me in the tourney.

T minus 11 days
I love that you're taking this super seriously and dreading that my alternate duties might be called upon.

*cries in dum*

I love that you're taking this super seriously and dreading that my alternate duties might be called upon.

*cries in dum*
Work has settled into a regular cadence and I'm no longer working excessive OT. It looks like a safe bet that I can be a full participant in the tournament.

we should play tournament rules. 

don't we need a minimum number of people? 

Work has settled into a regular cadence and I'm no longer working excessive OT. It looks like a safe bet that I can be a full participant in the tournament.
Yahoo!!!!

we should play tournament rules. 

don't we need a minimum number of people? 
I think the tournament games are 15 people each.

Back