EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm always torn on day 1 votes.

• I want my vote to be random because I really have no idea who to vote for.
  • Because I have no idea who to vote for I prefer to vote for someone who has zero votes, so I'm less likely to actually get them killed.
  • This will prompt them to vote for me in retaliation. I don't want anyone to vote for me.
  • This kinda makes me want to vote for someone who has already voted for someone else and who has already been voted for because they are least likely to make a retaliation vote against me.
  • This makes it look like I'm piling onto someone and that I"m in cahoots with whoever else voted for them and raises suspicion.
I'm too tired to make these decisions.

@ChebyshevII PE I vote for @SaltySteve. Sorry if you're a townie Salty.

(5/5)

I still dont understand theJoaT role. And it was hard not to type JOT
Jack of all Trade is a person with multiple abilities. In our game there are 3 different abilities and you have to use them all before reusing any.

• Doctor ability is our traditional doctor ability to save someone.
  • Tracker ability - you pick somone and "track" them at night, so you find out if they did something at night. So if you track a person and they are mafia and kills someone, or they are the other JoaT use their ability on someone, you get intel that they did something at night.
  • Motion detector ability - is similar to the Tracker, but instead of tracking a person who takes an action. You monitor a person to see if they have an action done to them. So if you monitor the person who gets killed or the person who gets protected or tracked by the other JoaT, you get the intel that someone acted upon them.
I was very interested to find out exactly how you receive the intel. Do you find out what ability was used, etc? But yall killed me before I could use any of my abilities last round.

@JayKay PE and @ChebyshevII PE please correct anything I said wrong. It might be good to share how tracker and motion detector results come back with the whole thread. Maybe between rounds.

(5+)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back