EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright. enough spam for today. Time for business.

@DuranDuran are you a special character?

@vhab49_PE and @JayKay PE what did I miss about turnips yesterday. I feel like I'm missing a reference?

@SaltySteve Weclome to the game. Are you a townie?

@squaretaper LIT AF PE why did you stop claiming to be mafia?

@ChebyshevII PE Are you the doctor this round?
Remind me to ask you how you came up with these specific people and questions after the game.

(4/5) I think

Remind me to ask you how you came up with these specific people and questions after the game.

(4/5) I think
easy:

1) [randint(1,13) player], then ask if they are [randint(1,3) role]?

2) I was actually wondering where the discussion on turnups came from

3,4) [randint(1,13) player] ask about something unique to them

5) obvious joke

If I were mafia, I would encourage the spam posts. But I am a townie. The town can't communicate outside the thread to coordinate with each other. The only information we get is through: (1) joat actions which can't be described out in the open; (2) trying to interpret conversations and relationships in conversation between players. I need more data. The town needs more data. So I'm trying to generate game related conversation and the only way to do that is to start poking random people.

Fellow townies: silence and non-sequiturs only helps the mafia win.

easy:

1) [randint(1,13) player], then ask if they are [randint(1,3) role]?

2) I was actually wondering where the discussion on turnups came from

3,4) [randint(1,13) player] ask about something unique to them

5) obvious joke

If I were mafia, I would encourage the spam posts. But I am a townie. The town can't communicate outside the thread to coordinate with each other. The only information we get is through: (1) joat actions which can't be described out in the open; (2) trying to interpret conversations and relationships in conversation between players. I need more data. The town needs more data. So I'm trying to generate game related conversation and the only way to do that is to start poking random people.

Fellow townies: silence and non-sequiturs only helps the mafia win.
Turnips come from AC (Animal Crossing) game discussed in Hangouts chat.

Based on Audi not being a special character, I'm thinking this means there are still 3 mafia, 2 JoAT, and 9 townies.

I am def a townie, so that means I'm supish of approx...too many of you.

(4/5)

I’m like 90% sure @vhab49_PE is mafia. 

They've blocked my triple post too many times today. *squints*
I STAND BY THIS.

(1/5)

Also @SaltySteve and @NikR_PE didn't post last night.  if they were mafia they totes would have, to avoid suspicion and to provide their kill, so I'm thinking they a prob mafia.

Maybe...

(5/5)
So you're saying if they were mafia they would have voted to avoid suspicion.  But since they didn't vote you're saying they're probably mafia?

It sounds contradictory, like you're saying they're probably mafia either way.  Trying to understand your logic here.  🤔

I'm not a special character.  If I were, I'd look at the player(s) who are pointing fingers right away and proposing conflicting theories.

Turnips are now currency.

And since no one is voting, I'm going with my gut and the previously blocked trippppple posts from their spamming (and the fact that kitten pics were used as a smoke screen):

@ChebyshevII PE, I vote for @vhab49_PE

Because they are mafia and killed my bestie @Audi driver, P.E.

🤔

Back