EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jean15paul_PE I vote for @JayKay PE simply to help her make an early exit.
Wait for it....

...This is ultra suspish.  
No.

Not really.
Because....

Not surprising (see above).

I forgot how anxious things game makes me feel.🤮
As opposed to when you're just a townie?

Wait for it....

No.

Because....

Not surprising (see above).

As opposed to when you're just a townie?
Uh, when I'm a special character I always die first round.  It's when I'm a townie I usually have to actually play which = stress levels increase.  It's why I either tend to mod or don't play (especially when I was the doctor/cop a couple of rounds and consistently kept getting lynched/killed and it made me ultra upset and stop playing).

Why are you suddenly being ultra concerned about people changing their votes for me?  Afraid they're going to realize you were mafia all along trying to get me killed?

Uh, when I'm a special character I always die first round.  It's when I'm a townie I usually have to actually play which = stress levels increase.  It's why I either tend to mod or don't play (especially when I was the doctor/cop a couple of rounds and consistently kept getting lynched/killed and it made me ultra upset and stop playing).

Why are you suddenly being ultra concerned about people changing their votes for me?  Afraid they're going to realize you were mafia all along trying to get me killed?
I'm not concerned.  Voting against me/lynching me won't hurt the town.  If anyone here sounds concerned, it's you.

Back