EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
---

With their numbers semi-diminished, the group continued on.  Their caravan had increased in size to five carts, with at least two people per cart.  It seemed that the shopping carts needed to be guarded in some manner as they moved deeper into the store.  The crush of Karens was increasing, even though the sun was far from rising, and the amount of PPE seemed to be exponentially increasing.  One person had a plastic bag over their head, and was promptly turning a redish-purple at the lack of oxygen, and another was completely covered in some-type of plastic...except for their feet, which were wearing fashionable sandals.

“Okay, I think we have enough produce and vegetables, but I really would like to get some meat, since I’m trying to switch Moo-dog onto a fully organic, home-ground diet,” @LyceeFruit PE said, looking up from their shopping list, “I’m going to need to get elk, bison, and chuck to really make this work.  Wal-Mart def will have that, right?”

“Bork, bork, bork!” @Roarbark agreed, already moving off in the new direction.  The cart they were ‘guarding’ had somehow been lashed to their body and was being dragged behind as if it were a sled with @vhab49_PE sitting on top in between the potatoes, onions, and green peppers (which were on sale 3 for a $1).  The remaining stragglers followed behind, the last cart being ‘guarded’ by @blybrook PE, @tj_PE, and @jean15paul_PE. ...Well, @tj_PE and @jean15paul_PE were guarding and adding more items to the cart, like puzzles, greeting cards, and more plants (why did they keep adding more plants?), @blybrook PE seemed more interested in mouthing the aloe plants and then grunting at the strange texture. 

It was when @tj_PE turned to add an orchid to the cart that they realized that the cart looked...diminished.  “Where did all my pansies go? I wanted to plant them in the front garden…”

@jean15paul_PE riffled through the cart and frowned, “Where did all my lego sets go?”

@blybrook PE grunted at the lack of fish, even though there was never any fish in this particular cart, and ambled off in the direction of the decorative pillows.  Without another word (if bears did talk), they snuffled deep behind some ‘live, laugh, love’ pillows with a specific type of single-mindedness.

“Hey, watch yourself!”  @chart94 said as they were ousted from their hiding spot.  Behind them was a strange sort of cubby that was filled with various gloves and face masks.  A CCTV setup was also, oddly, on the bottom shelf, and has been hooked up to cable tv and seemed to be scrolling through various channels that were proclaiming the same information: The budvid-19 virus was slowly infecting those with an alcohol blood content lower than 0.9 and that aggressive PPE, toilet paper, and crappy beer was the only cure.  @chart94 had already started on a six-pack of natty ice in an attempt to increase their constitution to the virus.

“Were you going to share any of that with us?”  @tj_PE didn’t know if they were asking about the information being broadcast or the (highly) questionable beer.

Before @chart94 was able to respond, a baseball bat slammed into their head, knocking them to the ground.  @jean15paul_PE stepped forward and continued their assault, unhesitating in bringing the blunt object down on the already concave skull over and over and over again.  Breathing heavily, they dropped the bat and promptly grabbed one of the many packs of sanitizing wipes and began to clean their hands of the tacky, cooling liquid before leaning further into the pillow cave to grab the lego Millennium Falcon(TM) set they had been looking forever for.

@tj_PE stared in shock at the pool of blood that crept towards their sneakers, “What the fuck.”  Even @blybrook PE looked concerned, as much as a bear could, claws scraping against the flooring as they attempted to hide behind @tj_PEand the shopping cart.

“They took my legos.  They're obviously evil and somehow associated with this virus being spread so quickly.”

That seemed to be enough for @jean15paul_PE.

---

@chart94 was an evil Wal-Mart mafia member

The remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE, @tj_PE, @MEtoEE, @vhab49_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve, @blybrook PE, and @Roarbark

The final vote was:

x3 @chart94 (bly, tj, jean)

x2 @blybrook PE (slaty...salty?, chart)

x1 @jean15paul_PE (madam)

x1 @SaltySteve (lycee)

x1 @ChebyshevII PE (vhab)

x1 @vhab49_PE (cheby)

---

With their numbers semi-diminished, the group continued on.  Their caravan had increased in size to five carts, with at least two people per cart.  It seemed that the shopping carts needed to be guarded in some manner as they moved deeper into the store.  The crush of Karens was increasing, even though the sun was far from rising, and the amount of PPE seemed to be exponentially increasing.  One person had a plastic bag over their head, and was promptly turning a redish-purple at the lack of oxygen, and another was completely covered in some-type of plastic...except for their feet, which were wearing fashionable sandals.

“Okay, I think we have enough produce and vegetables, but I really would like to get some meat, since I’m trying to switch Moo-dog onto a fully organic, home-ground diet,” @LyceeFruit PE said, looking up from their shopping list, “I’m going to need to get elk, bison, and chuck to really make this work.  Wal-Mart def will have that, right?”

“Bork, bork, bork!” @Roarbark agreed, already moving off in the new direction.  The cart they were ‘guarding’ had somehow been lashed to their body and was being dragged behind as if it were a sled with @vhab49_PE sitting on top in between the potatoes, onions, and green peppers (which were on sale 3 for a $1).  The remaining stragglers followed behind, the last cart being ‘guarded’ by @blybrook PE, @tj_PE, and @jean15paul_PE. ...Well, @tj_PE and @jean15paul_PE were guarding and adding more items to the cart, like puzzles, greeting cards, and more plants (why did they keep adding more plants?), @blybrook PE seemed more interested in mouthing the aloe plants and then grunting at the strange texture. 

It was when @tj_PE turned to add an orchid to the cart that they realized that the cart looked...diminished.  “Where did all my pansies go? I wanted to plant them in the front garden…”

@jean15paul_PE riffled through the cart and frowned, “Where did all my lego sets go?”

@blybrook PE grunted at the lack of fish, even though there was never any fish in this particular cart, and ambled off in the direction of the decorative pillows.  Without another word (if bears did talk), they snuffled deep behind some ‘live, laugh, love’ pillows with a specific type of single-mindedness.

“Hey, watch yourself!”  @chart94 said as they were ousted from their hiding spot.  Behind them was a strange sort of cubby that was filled with various gloves and face masks.  A CCTV setup was also, oddly, on the bottom shelf, and has been hooked up to cable tv and seemed to be scrolling through various channels that were proclaiming the same information: The budvid-19 virus was slowly infecting those with an alcohol blood content lower than 0.9 and that aggressive PPE, toilet paper, and crappy beer was the only cure.  @chart94 had already started on a six-pack of natty ice in an attempt to increase their constitution to the virus.

“Were you going to share any of that with us?”  @tj_PE didn’t know if they were asking about the information being broadcast or the (highly) questionable beer.

Before @chart94 was able to respond, a baseball bat slammed into their head, knocking them to the ground.  @jean15paul_PE stepped forward and continued their assault, unhesitating in bringing the blunt object down on the already concave skull over and over and over again.  Breathing heavily, they dropped the bat and promptly grabbed one of the many packs of sanitizing wipes and began to clean their hands of the tacky, cooling liquid before leaning further into the pillow cave to grab the lego Millennium Falcon(TM) set they had been looking forever for.

@tj_PE stared in shock at the pool of blood that crept towards their sneakers, “What the fuck.”  Even @blybrook PE looked concerned, as much as a bear could, claws scraping against the flooring as they attempted to hide behind @tj_PEand the shopping cart.

“They took my legos.  They're obviously evil and somehow associated with this virus being spread so quickly.”

That seemed to be enough for @jean15paul_PE.

---

@chart94 was an evil Wal-Mart mafia member

The remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE, @tj_PE, @MEtoEE, @vhab49_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve, @blybrook PE, and @Roarbark

The final vote was:

x3 @chart94 (bly, tj, jean)

x2 @blybrook PE (slaty...salty?, chart)

x1 @jean15paul_PE (madam)

x1 @SaltySteve (lycee)

x1 @ChebyshevII PE (vhab)

x1 @vhab49_PE (cheby)

@chart94 BORK BORK BORK!

Edit: @jean15paul_PE holy, crap you're merciless. 
*GASP* I could never be so violent... regardless of what the voice tell me to do.

But was it an original Lego Millennium Falcon set? I mean that is worth like $4000. 🤔

Good morning. Yay we got a mafia!  I had no idea who to vote for, but didn't have time anyway.  I went into the office for the first time in over 2 weeks to help by supervisor get a project out.  I didn't leave until almost 8pm.  In the meantime I was invited into the Hangouts chat.  

I think we've figured out how to find the mafia.  Start by voting for each other! 

@Jordanna I vote for @Enzo

EB Mafia 4-16-2020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back