EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No! Not this time.

I've never understood this? How are you gleaning any insight as to if someone is mafia by asking point blank like this ^^
It's just what I do. It's what I've always done since day one. Why are you questioning me questioning you? Suspicious! 

Yay, we got a game going!

I'm not sick. My work responsibilities have shifted from [Stuff I won't discuss here] to preparation and response to Covid-19.
Hm, so we know you're doing nuclear stuff, @RBHeadge PE! More and more I'm thinking it's not a power plant. Nuclear sub? nuclear weapons? None of that would require a Covid-19 response. Maybe it is a power plant. But a classified one? Maybe you're a spy. SUSPICIOUS

Not this time. Are you mafia @tj_PE?

TJ: "Are you Mafia?" 
B: "See it all started back when i was born in the swamps of Louisiana..."
Is someone else here from Louisiana?

Yay, we got a game going!

Hm, so we know you're doing nuclear stuff, @RBHeadge PE! More and more I'm thinking it's not a power plant. Nuclear sub? nuclear weapons? None of that would require a Covid-19 response. Maybe it is a power plant. But a classified one? Maybe you're a spy. SUSPICIOUS

Not this time. Are you mafia @tj_PE?

Is someone else here from Louisiana?
I am still not mafia! 

Everyone, irrespective of application, is going to have to plan for Covid-19 or the various societal and supply chain impacts: workforce planning, security, COOP,  supply chain management, information sharing, logistics, transportation, etc. 

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I don't have anything to do with commercial power. A pretty large chunk of us Nukees don't. I've never even been to a commercial nuclear power plant. It made studying for the Nuclear PE a real bitch.

Back