EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...

@Audi driver, P.E. definitely mafia and ded

@ChebyshevII PE definitely not mafia and ded

@MEtoEE probably not mafia since @Audi driver, P.E. voted for him

@NikR_PE probably not mafia since he voted for @Audi driver, P.E.

That leaves @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate PE, @chart94, and myself as possible mafia. I'm guessing there's only one left.

@SaltySteve, I vote for @MadamPirate PE
I'm not sure we can eliminate @MEtoEE from contention based on @Audi driver, P.E. voting "pattern".

Without further information, I may have to roll a d4 tonight.

I'm not sure we can eliminate @MEtoEE from contention based on @Audi driver, P.E. voting "pattern".

Without further information, I may have to roll a d4 tonight.
I agree with the above assessment.  @NikR_PE would be least suspect since he voted for mafia.  @MadamPirate PE is voting for me, but she may be doing it jokingly to try to get immunity before that was called out as a joke by the mod.  Therefore IMO, @MadamPirate PE, @RBHeadge PE , @jean15paul_PE and @chart94 are all equal suspects.  I still am, but not quite as high on the suspect list.  

@SaltySteve I retract my vote to myself, but going to wait a while to re-cast my vote to see how the rest of the day plays out.

Hey, what did I do!? (Got super busy at work, ugh)

@RBHeadge PE is right, @Audi driver, P.E. votes extremely randomly, so I think I'm going to keep my vote on @MEtoEE for now, unless other evidence to the contrary comes up. Even though I'm not immune. *pouts* (I know it was a joke)
I'm a townie, but I can't prove it.  I think I will just roll a D3 like RBHedge tonight or at least before I leave work.  

Back