EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no.  He's close to my parents.

*sends them link and warns them to stay away from active machinery*

@Chattaneer PE, when someone is deded, can you please @ everyone who is still alive?  I saw that @MEtoEE was killed, but I could have really easily missed it due to wood chipper discourse (which seems to be a normal topic on EB).

Sorry I missed the voted last night. I cut out at work early and wen't home to take a 12 hour NyQuil induced nap. Do we know if it was mafia or the serial killer that got @MEtoEE? Why wasn't there two kills!?!?!?!

It does show up as normal townsfolk when investigated.

But since it's been revealed, yes @MadamPirate PE was the Tracker.
But role are revealed when lynched, which is how cops/docs are revealed and normal townies.  Since the tracker was a role, even as a normal townie, they should be revealed during the lynching to let us despair and know we did wrong/fucked up more than normal.

But role are revealed when lynched, which is how cops/docs are revealed and normal townies.  Since the tracker was a role, even as a normal townie, they should be revealed during the lynching to let us despair and know we did wrong/fucked up more than normal.
Indeed. However, with the tracker, if it is revealed that they are dead it allows the serial killer to kill without the fear of thinking they are being tracked. If the role is not announced when they are killed, the serial killer will think they need to tread lightly in order reduce being tracked. 

Indeed. However, with the tracker, if it is revealed that they are dead it allows the serial killer to kill without the fear of thinking they are being tracked. If the role is not announced when they are killed, the serial killer will think they need to tread lightly in order reduce being tracked. 
That's no different from the Mafia if the cop is killed. Nighttime lynchings don't get roles announced, but daytime ones do. 

That's no different from the Mafia if the cop is killed. Nighttime lynchings don't get roles announced, but daytime ones do. 
It's different since if the sk doesn't choose to kill anyone, they would show up normal to the tracker. The tracker could only detect the sk if they actively targeted to kill someone during the night. The mafia will always show up as "not normal townsfolk" to the cop. However, depending on if the sk is trying to kill someone, they may or may not show up as "targeted x" or "no target."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just attempting to maintain balance by not revealing that role during a lynch. But, since these are new roles I'm totally open to corrections for the mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back