EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit I'm pretty skeptical of CBD oil, but to each their own. And I'm sure as hell not giving it to my dog lol.
As long as it's not hemp oil, and is full spectrum, should be good to go.

But yeah, I'd never give that to my dog. I think that's a little mean.

I don't know what -5 is (45 mins south of Nashville).  I feel like we haven't even had a winter yet.

Is it legal to grow pot in TN now?  
Hemp is legal to grow. There's a hemp farm like 5 minutes from my house. When I first moved here I was like, "Does anyone else see this!?"

I've walked the straight and narrow my whole life, only tried pot twice (and never got high off of it so I thought it was a waste) in my life.  Anyway last fall, I thought it might be a good idea to try it during a timed practice exam, just to see if what I learned might become more clear (it worked great for my pot smoking friends in college who graduated magna cum laude in engineering). I was just always afraid to try it.  I have co-workers who smoke it and some who have even done 'shrooms.  I asked them about it and they were afraid to to mess me up.

My street cred sucks so bad I couldn't do anything illegal if I tried lol.

Back